Click 'Apply' and 'Save'.
  • Minor optimisation improvements

Attachments

• ION alidswoo 0.8.14.1.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 13
  • ION alidswoo 0.8.14.1 PHP 7.1.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 15

shin

I got error message that said the update failed when I click on the update link from wordpress plugins

Main features:

• 'Crop' option added in Image Editor @Mar
View attachment 4489
View attachment 4490

Click 'Apply' and 'Save'.
  • Minor optimisation improvements
I have posted a thread here and Mr Yaros told me that in the next update we will include that function and now you guys have released the new version and the function has not added which is pretty disappointment.
The function was to add different pricing formula to different product category. This function is available at orginal plugin but i have requested in the woo version of it and Mr Yaros said that we will add it in the next update but you guys didnt add.:(:(:(

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have posted a thread here and Mr Yaros told me that in the next update we will include that function and now you guys have released the new version and the function has not added which is pretty disappointment.
The function was to add different pricing formula to different product category. This function is available at orginal plugin but i have requested in the woo version of it and Mr Yaros said that we will add it in the next update but you guys didnt add.:(:(:(
Hello, this option will be available with the release of AliDropship Woo plugin version 1

Dylan-

When can we expect that update? I get the idea that the original plugin is prioritized...