Alidropship web hosting is suspended – here are two suggestions

sha77

The guy responsible for the Alidropship hosting server suspended our website 15 hours ago because a plugin was sending to many requests. According to email 10 hours ago to "..reopen it as soon as we find the reason and fix it". Here is one proposal: Leave the admin access to cPanel open, so that if a customer want to fix the error – or simply download a backup and transfer the whole site to another web host. To another host where maybe they even know how to fix the error without suspending the site.

Second proposal, perhaps use another placeholder message for the prospective customers visiting the site than
"ACCOUNT SUSPENDED
This Account has been suspended.
Contact your hosting provider for more information."

Sorry, I just can't work with this kind of unprofessional "customer support" at the Alidropship hosting server. Please fix or open cpanel so we can move our site to any other hosting company.

Last edited:

chris37

The guy responsible for the Alidropship hosting server suspended our website 15 hours ago because a plugin was sending to many requests. According to email 10 hours ago to "..reopen it as soon as we find the reason and fix it". Here is one proposal: Leave the admin access to cPanel open, so that if a customer want to fix the error – or simply download a backup and transfer the whole site to another web host. To another host where maybe they even know how to fix the error without suspending the site.

Second proposal, perhaps use another placeholder message for the prospective customers visiting the site than
"ACCOUNT SUSPENDED

Sorry, I just can't work with this kind of unprofessional "customer support" at the Alidropship hosting server. Please fix or open cpanel so we can move our site to any other hosting company.
I sent you P.M

sha77

Thanks for the message, Chris! I already purchased another another hosting server with much better specs. I hope they will care more about their customers. :)

jojo

Hi. I need urgent help. My site has stopped working.

- First my site showed me that my site has been suspended and I have to contact the hosting provider.
I did that and no one wrote back to me.

-Now it shows me a 404 error.
- Unable to login to my web hosting.

-Can anyone help me? How did you solve your problem?

chris37

Hi. I need urgent help. My site has stopped working.

- First my site showed me that my site has been suspended and I have to contact the hosting provider.
I did that and no one wrote back to me.

-Now it shows me a 404 error.
- Unable to login to my web hosting.

-Can anyone help me? How did you solve your problem?
Bro only the hosting provider can help you with that...
If you don't have reliable hosting provider then I am sorry this is your fault. :)

If you running online bussiness always have a good and 24hour working support of your hosting provider.

sha77

Ok. I changed the hosting company. First tried Dreamhost, but their tech support was slow and you had to pay for pro services. Cancelled that and chose Bluehost. So far good.

chris37

I suggest intereserver... I was with bluehost..Is slow and expensive

Use interserver and you will not regret it

elishwats

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've been experiencing with your website on Alidropship hosting. Your proposals to leave admin access to cPanel open and use a different message for prospective customers are reasonable and would make the situation more manageable.
You can buy VPS as they offer reliable hosting services with a range of plans, so you might find a package that suits your needs. It's always good to have options in case of unforeseen circumstances like this.

Last edited:

echloe

"ACCOUNT SUSPENDED

Sorry, I just can't work with this kind of unprofessional cloudways review"customer support" at the Alidropship hosting server. Please fix or open cpanel so we can move our site to any other hosting company.
Hi, I'm not very technically minded and suspect there is nothing I can do about this issue but here goes. My website and email for two sites had suddenly gone down today with the sites showing the 'Account Suspended - contact your hosting provider' message. My issue is that the guy who has sorted the hosting for me and dealt with all that side of things is currently in the hospital and is not in a position to look into any issues. Am I correct in guessing that basically means I'm going to have to wait until he is hopefully in a position to be able to look into the reasons for the suspension? (His own site is showing the same message).