AliDropship ver. 1.0

Yaros

Staff member
We are glad to present you a beta version of a new Alidropship original plugin – version 1.0 (finally!). There are some serious changes made to enhance the functionality and make the plugin work more smoothly, especially by improving such vital features like Importing and Updating products. However, it should be noted that it is only a beta version for this moment and we would like to ask for your help and take part in beta testing.

https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/alidropship-ver-1-0-beta-testers-needed.4335/

Direct Webstore

1. Is this going to replace the original plugin?

2. Are the importing changes going to enable us to screen, select and edit products from the WP Admin the same way we do via the Chrome Plugin on the Aliexpress site? The present importing section in the backend is virtually useless. I never use it.

:)

Yaros

Staff member
1. Yes, it will replace it.

2. We can't improve the internal search until AliExpress starts finally working on their API. I have contacted them many times, only promises so far.

Direct Webstore

Thanks .. two more questions ...

1. Will the products and comments sections of the current plugin's database be compatible with the new plugin? Or will we have to re-import all our products, re-write all the descriptions and re-edit all the comments?

2. Will the current original themes (DaVinci etc) be compatible with the new plugin?
(A concern for people like me who have heavily modified child themes)

:)