AliDropship ver. 0.9.19.1 UPDATE

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Victoria, I am using the Michelangelo theme, the problem is the images on the slider. The Slider image Pixel size is 960 x 400, I uploaded three images on the Slider, when I access it from my phone, it only show partly of the images on the slider.
That's the way your slider images are supposed to look like in the Michelangelo theme on cell phones. We would recommend adjusting the pictures for your desktop in a way they fit well mobile screens.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Also, i just notice that our website page speed become slower. Using Davinci theme. I dont know its because plugin update or theme update.

Usually page speed is above 85/100 (B). But now its only 77/100 (C). So sad..
Could you please let me know speed performance of what page did you check? Homepage, Single product page?

faruka

This Short sub-category menu option is only available in the Davinci Theme, do anyone know how to add sub-category menu in Michelangelo theme?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Home

Homepage
First of all, please keep in mind that Google speed criteria subject to change. Speed test calculates the number of implemented optimization methods which are supposed to speed up your website, not actual speed of your website. Moreover, Google team itself warns that even if all the optimization requirements are met, it may not result in absolute speed performance.
Anyway, recently we have optimized single product page, it doubled speed figures. This fix will be introduced with the next themes update, which is expected this week.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

This Short sub-category menu option is only available in the Davinci Theme, do anyone know how to add sub-category menu in Michelangelo theme?
Could you please explain what short subcategory menu you have in mind? Subcategories are available in the Michelangelo theme, too. Please find the screenshot attached.

Attachments

• Home   Demo.jpg
    Home Demo.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 14

faruka

Ok Ekaterina, I have got five Menu Parent categories with sub-cat showing on the main page which looks ok, the problems is the Michelangelo theme Product categories show a long list of sub-categories which does not look good. A short subcategory menu option may help to shorten the sub-categories. I have attached screen view of my website product categories.

Attachments

• Product Catergories.png
    Product Catergories.png
    561.8 KB · Views: 18

Tablazines

everytime I click update.. it states it has updated the plugin.. but if I leave the page and come back... the plugin hasn't updated...

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

everytime I click update.. it states it has updated the plugin.. but if I leave the page and come back... the plugin hasn't updated...
Please make sure you have ioCube version of AliDropship plugin installed as we had to stop supporting updates for ZendGuard Loader. If the issue persists, please pm me your WP access details.

faruka

That's the way your slider images are supposed to look like in the Michelangelo theme on cell phones. We would recommend adjusting the pictures for your desktop in a way they fit well mobile screens.

I only need to adjust the Pixel size which is 960 x 400 which I have done. I have used the same images on other plug-in sliders which works perfectly ok. The problem is Michelangelo theme Slider does not resize whole image to fit the mobile screen.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Having the same problem too
Please refer to the above answer:

Please make sure you have ioCube version of AliDropship plugin installed as we had to stop supporting updates for ZendGuard Loader. If the issue persists, please pm me your WP access details.