AliDropship ver. 0.9.13 UPDATE

mushrukh

Thank you for the payment gateway please help with social rabbit also it got renewal automatically and got amount deducted i Don'tknow how i did not put it for auto renewal

Elena

Thank you for the payment gateway please help with social rabbit also it got renewal automatically and got amount deducted i Don'tknow how i did not put it for auto renewal
Hello!
My name is Elena, support manager of the Rabbit.
Did you buy the regular license?

Mar

Hello!
My name is Elena, support manager of the Rabbit.
Did you buy the regular license?
Elena, I paid the Social Rabbit yesterday, until now I am still waiting for the license. Think it is you who answered my e-mail yesterday telling me you have sent it and asking if I receive it. I told you already I don't. Until now I am still waiting, until when is the waiting? This early, I can see what kind of support Social Rabbit has.

Elena

Elena, I paid the Social Rabbit yesterday, until now I am still waiting for the license. Think it is you who answered my e-mail yesterday telling me you have sent it and asking if I receive it. I told you already I don't. Until now I am still waiting, until when is the waiting? This early, I can see what kind of support Social Rabbit has.

Hello!
Let's check again, send me your email please.

Mar

Hello!
I have sent the first message yesterday, check please. I just copied it today
Elena, when you said you have sent the e-mail, I spent the whole morning checking including the spam folder. Why would I ask for it if I have received?

Elena

Don't find this message.
You can install the Rabbit and use the License right now.

And don't hesitate to ask any questions please. You can add me in skype- socialrabbitplugin.

Kind regards,
Elena

Mar

Don't find this message.
You can install the Rabbit and use the License right now.

And don't hesitate to ask any questions please. You can add me in skype- socialrabbitplugin.

Kind regards,
Elena
Thanks, I appreciate it. Can I ask assistance from you in PM here?

Renee Hall

So, I bought the Social Rabbit plug-in in July for my website. I opened another store and tried to use the same Social Rabbit license and it doesn't work. So it's only good for one domain in my case.

I also see that you're charging $19 monthly for this plug-in? So when I bought the plug-in, it was one flat price. Is that why my license won't work on my second site?

upload_2017-12-25_13-20-18.png