AliDropship ver. 0.9.13.2 UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:
  • Original names of variations are stored in database
If you changed the name of variation it will not cause a pause in autofilling anymore. Plugin find the original name during autofilling and insert it in the order.

So, that's how it works:

I changed title of the item from 1 to 111:

85e310fdcba9.jpg

Made a purchase:

11e9471c8b80.jpg

Plugin replaced 111 with the original name 1 automatically during autofilling:

deb769967b4d.png

To make this option work please make sure you have the latest version of AliDropship extension - 2.4.8.3
Just restart your Google Chrome browser and extension will be updated.
  • Shipping price rounding bug is fixed - if you enable Rounding option in AliDropship -> Settings -> General it won't be applied to a shipping cost, only to a product price.
  • New review option 'Send to draft': if you enable this option all your imported reviews will be saved in Comments, they will not be published until you approve them. And all imported reviews will be published if switcher is disabled.
ecfc41ef7ea7.jpg

Attachments

• ION alids.0.9.13.1.zip
    10.3 MB · Views: 10
  • alids.0.9.13.1.zip
    6.4 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:

mushrukh

Main features:
  • Original names of variations are stored in database
If you changed the name of variation it will not cause a pause in autofilling anymore. Plugin find the original name during autofilling and insert it in the order.

So, that's how it works:

I changed title of the item from 1 to 111:

85e310fdcba9.jpg

Made a purchase:

11e9471c8b80.jpg

Plugin replaced 111 with the original name 1 automatically during autofilling:

deb769967b4d.png

To make this option work please make sure you have the latest version of AliDropship extension - 2.4.8.3
Just restart your Google Chrome browser and extension will be updated.
  • Shipping price rounding bug is fixed - if you enable Rounding option in AliDropship -> Settings -> General it won't be applied to a shipping cost, only to a product price.
  • New review option 'Send to draft': if you enable this option all your imported reviews will be saved in Comments, they will not be published until you approve them. And all imported reviews will be published if switcher is disabled.
ecfc41ef7ea7.jpg
Great but I would like to add one more thing at the check out page the phone number option should be compulsory so that it is easy while placing an order on aliexpress

Raff

Am I the only one experience this after this UPDATE?
Yf3FlzlvRgitZGVsy_kYiw.png

I tried to import new products on my webstore today, but upon importing and editing details, when i try to import Reviews there's an error, then i check the Supplier Tab.
I found out that the Product ID & URL are empty. All product on my import list that i imported after this updated have no Product ID/URL.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator

I tried to import new products on my webstore today, but upon importing and editing details, when i try to import Reviews there's an error, then i check the Supplier Tab.
I found out that the Product ID & URL are empty. All product on my import list that i imported after this updated have no Product ID/URL.
Please PM me your domain name and WordPress login credentials - I will check it out. I tried on my site and failed to reproduce that bug.

Sznurek11

Same problem in my store.

Last edited:

Sznurek11

Please PM me your domain name and WordPress login credentials - I will check it out. I tried on my site and failed to reproduce that bug.

I've check it deeper and it works fine in all of the products, but just in few issue happend.

Sorry for long time with responding - I've send you Login credentials right now.

Raff

I uninstall this update and install the version before this version and everything works fine now.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator

I've check it deeper and it works fine in all of the products, but just in few issue happend.

Sorry for long time with responding - I've send you Login credentials right now.
Please reimport such products - it should be ok.

Direct Webstore

Great but I would like to add one more thing at the check out page the phone number option should be compulsory so that it is easy while placing an order on aliexpress

That's a good idea if you don't mind the possibility of an Aliexpress seller phoning your customer and letting them find out where you get your products from!

Most people use their OWN phone number in the Settings to avoid that possibility ... but up to you.

mushrukh

That's a good idea if you don't mind the possibility of an Aliexpress seller phoning your customer and letting them find out where you get your products from!

Most people use their OWN phone number in the Settings to avoid that possibility ... but up to you.
Well I thing that they wont do that this sellers don`t have enough time to call the customers but the phone number is for the shipping purpose . the courier or logistics might need the customer number to contact the customer for any update regarding their product like customer has to pay for import duties and he should come at the office for the further process