Alidropship - Updating issue, Hosting etc.

kukiman

Hello,

I received an email from my hosting, that some plugin is generating lot's of load on my website, and I should check the scripts etc. They have sent me a copy of reigister. And there is the Alids/v1/update that is causing the problem.

I am not a "hosting" guy, it's not my discipline at all, I would like to ask what's the process v1/update? Is it a product update, price update or what is it? So maybe I could disable some options in Alidropship plugin, as right now it's performing scripts every 2 seconds :(

I am erasing my webiste adress and the few digits from the IP or something, as I am not sure what it is, and I would prefer not to share it :p

Thank you in advance! :)

alids.JPGalids1.JPG

Christina

Administrator
Hello,

I received an email from my hosting, that some plugin is generating lot's of load on my website, and I should check the scripts etc. They have sent me a copy of reigister. And there is the Alids/v1/update that is causing the problem.

I am not a "hosting" guy, it's not my discipline at all, I would like to ask what's the process v1/update? Is it a product update, price update or what is it? So maybe I could disable some options in Alidropship plugin, as right now it's performing scripts every 2 seconds :(

I am erasing my webiste adress and the few digits from the IP or something, as I am not sure what it is, and I would prefer not to share it :p

Thank you in advance! :)

View attachment 6554View attachment 6555

Hello, dear kukiman!
Are you using the latest version of the AliDropship Woo plugin (1.2.9)?
If so, please PM me your domain name, WP login details and access to cPanel to check the issue. Thank you!

lezgu14

Im having a problem alidropship plugin when it comes to updating the price. It takes forever to update the prices. I don't know what to do. Any body can help me please?

kdb

Im having a problem alidropship plugin when it comes to updating the price. It takes forever to update the prices. I don't know what to do. Any body can help me please?
sometime it stop you need to rerun it whenever you feel it is stuck.

Update the plugin
clear the cache
make sure your are updating from google chrome with Alidropship extension is installed and up to date.

chris37

I want to add to what @kdbazarcom say, be sure your alidropship chrome extension is active and connected with your website, also login in in aliexpress.

lezgu14

sometime it stop you need to rerun it whenever you feel it is stuck.

Update the plugin
clear the cache
make sure your are updating from google chrome with Alidropship extension is installed and up to date.

>> I did update the plugin in latest version and clearing my cache. And yes my browser is google chrome which I update my site including the plugin.