AliDropship Themes Update

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

DaVinci (current version 0.10.2): https://alidropship.com/themes/davinci/

- Blog page layout fixed. Social networks icons overlapped each other.

- Single product page layout fixed. Please see the screenshot 1 attached.

- New Shipping page design added. To switch from your old Shipping to the new one, Shipping page needs to be removed from Dashboard => Pages. Once you have deleted it, please go to Customization => General => Create default pages. Element color is linked to Template color, it can be changed in Customization.

- New Returns page design added. To switch to the new one, please follow the above-mentioned steps.

- Category menu color linked to Template color.

- New My account design added. Please see the screenshot 2 attached.

Michelangelo (current version 0.10.2): https://alidropship.com/themes/michelangelo/

- New Shipping page design added. To switch from your old Shipping to the new one, Shipping page needs to be removed from Dashboard => Pages. Once you have deleted it, please go to Customization => General => Create default pages. Element color is linked to Template color, it can be changed in Customization.

- New Returns page design added. To switch to the new one, please follow the above-mentioned steps.

- Cart icon color bug fixed (mobile version). Cart icon color changed to the default one on mobiles.

- Add to Cart modal window layout fixed. Text lines overlapped each other. Please see the screenshot 3 attached.

- New My account design added. Please see the screenshot 4 attached.

Rembrandt (current version 3.5.2) https://alidropship.com/themes/rembrandt/

- Cart icon color bug fixed (mobile version). Cart icon color changed to the default one on mobiles.

- New My account design added. Please see the screenshot 5 attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    315.9 KB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    105.3 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot_2_1.png
    Screenshot_2_1.png
    96.9 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    86.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_4_1.png
    Screenshot_4_1.png
    102 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    98.2 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot_5_1.png
    Screenshot_5_1.png
    120.7 KB · Views: 70
Last edited by a moderator:

mushrukh

DaVinci (current version 0.10.2): https://alidropship.com/themes/davinci/

- Blog page layout fixed. Social networks icons overlapped each other.

- Single product page layout fixed. Please see the screenshot 1 attached.

- New My account design added. Please see the screenshot 2 attached.

Michelangelo (current version 0.10.2): https://alidropship.com/themes/michelangelo/

- Add to Cart modal window layout fixed. Text lines overlapped each other. Please see the screenshot 3 attached.

- New My account design added. Please see the screenshot 4 attached.

Rembrandt (current version 3.5.2) https://alidropship.com/themes/rembrandt/

- New My account design added. Please see the screenshot 5 attached.
We changed few text in Shipping and Return page so if we delete it and clicked on create default pages everything will be changed

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

We changed few text in Shipping and Return page so if we delete it and clicked on create default pages everything will be changed
Yes, the text will be changed to the default. That is why we would recommend saving your changes to add them to Shipping and Returns before you create default pages.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Why the theme home page slider is not mobile responsive?
Slider images are not displayed entirely on mobile devices. Is that what you mean by "not mobile responsive"?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Yes, exactly!
Michelangelo slider has been optimized this way for mobile devices. That is why we would recommend formatting images in such a way they fit the slider.

MinDnB

Michelangelo slider has been optimized this way for mobile devices. That is why we would recommend formatting images in such a way they fit the slider.

Ok but we use Rembrandt. Of course we make the photo to match the size of the slider but it still not show the image in full and that is not good. Can't this theme be updated with responsive slider?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Ok but we use Rembrandt. Of course we make the photo to match the size of the slider but it still not show the image in full and that is not good. Can't this theme be updated with responsive slider?
Mobile versions must meet some certain requirements. This is the reason why mobile sliders are designed this way.

acoustics

I am using Michelangelo and the homepage slider image is not responsive. Is there a way to fix this? I used the exact dimensions as suggested, and it just shows the very left of the image on mobile devices.

Maybe disabling the slider on mobile devices? Found this thread https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/disable-slider.443/

...But that is not a permanent fix as the code will have to be updated on every update. Any solution to this?

Thanks!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I am using Michelangelo and the homepage slider image is not responsive. Is there a way to fix this? I used the exact dimensions as suggested, and it just shows the very left of the image on mobile devices.

Maybe disabling the slider on mobile devices? Found this thread https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/disable-slider.443/

...But that is not a permanent fix as the code will have to be updated on every update. Any solution to this?

Thanks!
Could you please explain what do you mean by "not responsive"? Not mobile responsive? I am afraid there is no such option as disabling slider available (except for the code solution)

faruka

Hi Ekaterina, I tried to login and create account in my Davinci Theme website, but it does not work. The link to my Login and Create account say "Page not found" So you when completed filling your details in the form is does not registered. When I try login in my account it say "Email not found" see have attached image

Attachments

• Login.png
    Login.png
    531.1 KB · Views: 15
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Ekaterina, I tried to login and create account in my Davinci Theme website, but it does not work. The link to my Login and Create account say "Page not found" So you when completed filling your details in the form is does not registered. When I try login in my account it say "Email not found" see have attached image
Please make sure you've created an Account page in your WP Dashboard => Pages.
Also, please keep in mind that you need confirm your email address to be able to log in to your new account. Check your inbox and use the email confirmation.

faruka

Please make sure you've created an Account page in your WP Dashboard => Pages.
Also, please keep in mind that you need confirm your email address to be able to log in to your new account. Check your inbox and use the email confirmation.
Hi Eketerina, I don't need to create Account page, because the page already exist, so this login and create account don't work. I just need someone from your Technical Support to resolve and fix this issue.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Eketerina, I don't need to create Account page, because the page already exist, so this login and create account don't work. I just need someone from your Technical Support to resolve and fix this issue.
Could you please send me a pm with your WO login details? I'll check what might be the issue.