Andy Warhol (current version 1.3.7)
Dali (current version 1.4.6)
DaVinci (current version 1.3.6)
DaVinci 2 (current version 1.4.6)
Michelangelo (current version 1.2.5)
Raphael (current version 1.6.6)
Rembrandt (current version 3.9.9)
Rubens (current version 1.0.0)

- One-page checkout option added. To enable it, go to the Checkout Features tab in your Customization.
TbvuejL4thBY1HEtn5rRqAQpo7Wwg1YIZQ-Xw6TOtrCsfzNdYBtcf_4zg2mS9LN0Na8ps3YcsmhSVwla_ePJTzinn5bjORf6qdOTwiYMc3CcRmfaH9t2hUASKxuIERpCHJB8D3pF

- New features available for multi-step checkout: Countdown timer, Why buy from us box, Trust box. To enable it, go to the Checkout Features tab in your Customization.
multi-step checkout features.png

- Alt tags and product title tags added to images can now be displayed. Remove your image from product options and add it from Media one more time.
- Minor optimizations.

El Greco (current version 1.2.6):
- New features available for multi-step checkout: Countdown timer, Why buy from us box, Trust box. To enable it, go to the Checkout Features tab in your Customization.
- Alt tags and product title tags added to images can now be displayed. Remove your image from product options and add it from Media one more time.
- Minor optimizations.

Picasso (current version 1.0.2):
- New features available for multi-step and one-page checkout: Countdown timer, Why buy from us box, Trust box. To enable it, go to the Checkout Features tab in your Customization.
- Product image recommended sizes changed.
- Layout bug fixed.
- Arrow buttons added to product gallery (desktop). To disable them, go to Customization => Product Settings.

DaVinci Woo (current version 1.1.7)
- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist compatibility improved.
- Default subscription form code updated.
- Search results page bug fixed.
- ‘Show side Shopping cart when a product is added to cart’ option added (WP dashboard => DaVinci Woo => WooCommerce).
- Minor improvements.

Last edited by a moderator:

debian112

yes, it does look great. Is there a way to select a default payment. Right now paypal is the default, but I will like stripe to be the default.

kdb

yes, it does look great. Is there a way to select a default payment. Right now PayPal is the default, but I will like stripe to be the default.

I disable the paypal save setting clear all cache then enable it again now my credit card processor is on top and PP on the second position.