AliDropship Themes Update

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

DaVinci (current version 1.2.0):
- New Customization interface
- Shopping cart (page) compatibility added. Learn more here. Make sure you've updated the plugin to the latest version (ver. 1.7.1)!
- Structured data improved
- Replies to user comments submitted by admin can now be seen on Single product page

DaVinci 2.0 (current version 1.3.0):
- Shopping cart (page) compatibility added. Learn more here. Make sure you've updated the plugin to the latest version (ver. 1.7.1)!
- Replies to user comments submitted by admin can now be seen on Single product page

Michelangelo (current version 1.1.0):
- Banner images can be added for mobile devices
- More than three banners can be added to Homepage slider
- New product block added to Homepage (Featured products)

Rembrandt (current version 3.9.2):
- Banner images can be added for mobile devices
- More than three banners can be added to Homepage slider
- Variation images size optimized

Raphael (current version 1.5.0):

Dali (current version 1.3.3):

For Shopping cart, you have four options available:
  1. Side Shopping cart
  2. Side Shopping cart + Shopping cart page
  3. Shopping cart page
  4. No Shopping cart at all (customers go to Checkout straightaway)
Your Side Shopping cart will initially look like this:
side+shopping+cart+1.png

This is how Side Shopping cart looks like when Shopping cart (page) is enabled. When both carts are enabled, there are two buttons in Side Shopping cart: View cart (i.e. go to Shopping cart (page)) and Checkout (i.e. go to Checkout).
side+shopping+cart.png

Shopping cart (page).
Shopping+cart+page.png

To manage your Shopping cart settings, go to Customization => Checkout => Shopping cart.
checkout.png

Last edited by a moderator:

sportycloset

Hello.

Just a quick question ... What i have to add to the Suscribe form on the front page ... like to add Mailchimp code or something ... if i remove the suscribe form and add the mailchimp code the form is altered ... Best Regards

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello.

Just a quick question ... What i have to add to the Suscribe form on the front page ... like to add Mailchimp code or something ... if i remove the suscribe form and add the mailchimp code the form is altered ... Best Regards
Hello,

Please check this guide to learn more. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions!