AliDropship Themes Update (Andy Warhol)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Andy Warhol (current version 1.4.0)

- Now you can import video to product gallery (make sure you have the latest version of the plugin - 1.8.9.1)
Video will be added to the product automatically. To add your own video (or its cover image), just replace the link in the Video field.
You can check how a product with a video looks like here.
gallery video.png
- Payment icons added to Footer section. You can replace or delete them in Customization => Footer.
- Default payment icons replaced under 'Add to cart' button
- Quantity selector added next to 'Add to cart' button.
To enable it, go to Customization => Single Product. Use the 'Show quantity selector' option.
- Structured data improved.
- Zoom bug fixed (image gallery on Single product page).
- Pinterest share bug fixed.

BDAIR

single product page
recommended product and recently viewed have a problem and the gap is very big

payment methods and trust badges space and orientation, not good conflict between them

ethanhunt

Warning pop-up message in AliShipping addon (for cases when a product is not shipped to the selected country) doesn't show up on the mobile version of the Andy Warhol theme.

And "Import video to product gallery" feature doesn't work properly. Even I remove the video link from there, the video player show as the first product image. Can't find a way to remove the video player.

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

single product page
recommended product and recently viewed have a problem and the gap is very big

payment methods and trust badges space and orientation, not good conflict between them
Hello,

Could you please send me a screenshot illustrating the issue?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Warning pop-up message in AliShipping addon (for cases when a product is not shipped to the selected country) doesn't show up on the mobile version of the Andy Warhol theme.

And "Import video to product gallery" feature doesn't work properly. Even I remove the video link from there, the video player show as the first product image. Can't find a way to remove the video player.
Hello,

Thank you so much for reporting the issues! We'll fix them asap.

Anwar

There is a problem with the product page appearing after updating the theme
Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٤١٩_١٤١٢١٣.jpg

I downgrade to the previous version

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

There is a problem with the product page appearing after updating the theme
View attachment 11631

I downgrade to the previous version
Hello Anwar,

I couldn't reproduce the update issue. Did you try to update the theme from your WP dashboard?
Could you please send me a pm with your WP access details so I can check what might be wrong?

Anwar

Hello Anwar,

I couldn't reproduce the update issue. Did you try to update the theme from your WP dashboard?
Could you please send me a pm with your WP access details so I can check what might be wrong?
Hi Ekaterina Sayapina
Yes i updated through WP dashboard
Well I will send the information now