AliDropship Themes Update (Andy Warhol)

• Thread starter Ekaterina Sayapina
  • Start date
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Andy Warhol (current version 1.2.1):

- One more category can be added to Header menu (Customization => Header)
- 'All Products' tab title is now customizable (Customization => Header)
- Homepage article added to Customization => Home.
- The Reviews Page add-on compatibility added

Attachments

• andy warhol theme release customization.png
    andy warhol theme release customization.png
    65 KB · Views: 48
  • andy warhol theme release.png
    andy warhol theme release.png
    410.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Andy Template 1.2.1.zip
    2 MB · Views: 38
Last edited by a moderator:

ayyoub026

Andy Warhol (current version 1.2.1):

- One more category can be added to Header menu (Customization => Header)
- 'All Products' tab title is now customizable (Customization => Header)
- Homepage article added to Customization => Home.
- The Reviews Page add-on compatibility added

I need Product tab open by default for show Product details
and customer reviews.

Thank you.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I need Product tab open by default for show Product details
and customer reviews.

Thank you.
Hello,

At the moment you can show only one of the tabs open by default on your Single product page. (Customization => Single Product Page Settings). We'll consider adding more tabs to this option, thanks for your feedback!

wanbiz

xPIA4Mk.png

Why is this update notification appear? I am using the newest version already.

Hi, I bought this theme 2 days ago and had been trying to make it better. Eg. Menu. I tried to customise the ‘All Products’ menu using other Mega Menu plugins had not been successful where the current is needs usability improvement. Would you advise which mega menu plugin I can use to make it usable and friendly for customers to use please? Thanks.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, I bought this theme 2 days ago and had been trying to make it better. Eg. Menu. I tried to customise the ‘All Products’ menu using other Mega Menu plugins had not been successful where the current is needs usability improvement. Would you advise which mega menu plugin I can use to make it usable and friendly for customers to use please? Thanks.
Hello,

Thanks for your question!
We haven't tested the Andy Warhol theme for compatibility with third-party mega menu plugins as it has its own menu.
Could you please be more specific? What usability improvements do you have in mind?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi. I have tested a few mega menu plugin. It seemed not working. Which mega menu are you using please? Thanks.
The theme uses its own menu. You can manage it in the Header Navigation area of your Customizer and in your WP admin area => Appearance => Menus.

Yes. I need to manage my menu Horizontally rather Vertical. Having Horizontal menu helps clean interface. Possible to help with this theme?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Yes. I need to manage my menu Horizontally rather Vertical. Having Horizontal menu helps clean interface. Possible to help with this theme?
The theme offers the vertical menu only. However, you're free to create a child theme and make changes you consider necessary.