AliDropship success stories

I think these stories are fictional. There are never any details so you could really check if that info is correct. Like in this latest: "Alvaro who owns 20 successful dropshipping stores and makes 4x money he used to" .. Well if that's so, why is Alvaro not presenting himself with his full name or why cannot we see these 20 successful stores ourselves ? Because both Alvaro and these stores are products of imagination.

We need to face the truth, dropshipping, as we know it, is dead. Especially from Aliexpress.

ZAPPY

BudgetBargains said:
I think these stories are fictional... never any details so you could really check if that info is correct ... Because both Alvaro and these stores are products of imagination.
This is a rant right?

It'd be interesting to see what reply you receive from offical sources that your observations are incorrect and proof shown why you're wrong in opinion :cool:

Sadly even a spam comment agrees with you

Spam comment agrees.JPG

Last edited:

Sunster

Staff member
I think these stories are fictional. There are never any details so you could really check if that info is correct. Like in this latest: "Alvaro who owns 20 successful dropshipping stores and makes 4x money he used to" .. Well if that's so, why is Alvaro not presenting himself with his full name or why cannot we see these 20 successful stores ourselves ? Because both Alvaro and these stores are products of imagination.

We need to face the truth, dropshipping, as we know it, is dead. Especially from Aliexpress.

Are some of these stories fake...YES. There's actually very infamous scammers on this site with success stories that no one can verify and newbs fall for it and buy hook line and sinker what they are selling. Some sales figures shown sometimes are in another currency. May look like, wow they made $20,000 but in reality they made for example $100 usd.

Is dropshipping dead....NO.

alphadoghosting.com
15% off for LIFE on web hosting for Alidropship plugin users (pm for coupon)

Is dropshipping dead....NO.

I didn't say it. But it's dead "as we know it". So painting a picture where Alidropship and importing from Aliexpress is key to success, is false. Now it's become much more challenging and times when this plugin was useful are over. But it's their job to keep up this propaganda :) Though it can still be useful for running a shop and manually add products of your own.