alidropship Skype or e-mail no reply ?

Tina

If you're trying to contact them today, they are not working. They are pretty good at responding. Every time I need help they are fast.
They have time off too! :)

top10rings

If you're trying to contact them today, they are not working. They are pretty good at responding. Every time I need help they are fast.
They have time off too! :)
sounds nice for you.

anyway,i try use alidropship other service like start-new-business,Custom Design etc.

but now i will give up,use shopify etc.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello
i have some questions.
Try contact alidropship skype or e-mail.but no reply.

why
Don't they work on Friday & Monday's as well? I did not hear from them since Friday last week
Hello, you can contact AliDropship support by Skype: alidropship.support, live chat on a site or e-mail: support@alidropship.com
Or you can ask your questions here on Forum. Usually we answer during 24 hours , live chat is the fastest way to get an answer :)

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Hello
i have some questions.
Try contact alidropship skype or e-mail.but no reply.

why
Don't they work on Friday & Monday's as well? I did not hear from them since Friday last week
Hello,

Skype is not the main or the only support channel you can use. The messages can get missed in Skype easily, as there are many queries there and they're no systematized.
It might be a good idea to send a ticket to support@alidropship.com as well, especially, during the weekend - you'll get a reply within 24 hours, usually much earlier.