Alidropship Seller's Score not available

Valerio

Hi,
i don't see that box about seller's score when viewing items on Aliexpress. is there a way to eneable that feature or what?

Thank you

screenshot-forum.alidropship.com-2018-01-09-19-01-06-541.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,
i don't see that box about seller's score when viewing items on Aliexpress. is there a way to eneable that feature or what?

Thank you

View attachment 2367
There are some products that don't have that box because they don't have enough data to get a result. But if you experienced this issue with all products look through your extensions list and disable those which block ads.

Valerio

Ok, i've found out why i couldn't see any seller's score at all: the info is only available when logged in to aliexpress!
Thanks for helping,

Valerio

thill

I still cannot see rating "Feedback Score" (crowns diamonds etc). I have never seen this rating on any product since moving to Alidropship (maybe 300 product searches).
- I am signed into Aliexpress.
- I don't have any extensions which block adds (enabled or disabled).
- I have Oberlo, but it is disabled.
- I had the AliDropship extension, but deleted it previously.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I still cannot see rating "Feedback Score" (crowns diamonds etc). I have never seen this rating on any product since moving to Alidropship (maybe 300 product searches).
- I am signed into Aliexpress.
- I don't have any extensions which block adds (enabled or disabled).
- I have Oberlo, but it is disabled.
- I had the AliDropship extension, but deleted it previously.
Hello, if you disable our extension you still will not see crowns or diamonds. They were removed from AliExpress I suppose.

thill

Sorry I meant to type I had WOODROPSHIP, but disabled it. I do have Alidropshop enabled.
I have never seen "Feedback Score" (crowns diamonds etc).