AliDropship Sandbox Version

southernX

Hi Devs. It would be really nice to have a sandbox version of AliDropship with a "fake" licence key, so that it's possible to do offline development of a shop, for example in Mamp. That way one could test every feature, including theme changes etc prior to making it live on a real site.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Devs. It would be really nice to have a sandbox version of AliDropship with a "fake" licence key, so that it's possible to do offline development of a shop, for example in Mamp. That way one could test every feature, including theme changes etc prior to making it live on a real site.
Or free trial for 10 days would be fine.
Hello everybody, we have a 30 days money back guarantee.

southernX

Hello everybody, we have a 30 days money back guarantee.
Hi everyone,
I'm not after a trial version.
What I'm after is a Sandbox version that is fully functional, without limitations, but will only work in a local environment. For example MAMP.

I think this would really be of great benefit with regards to issue tracking and local development.
This way users can have a full copy of their site on a local computer, and when it's time to update a theme or plugins or anything to do with their site, they can do so locally before doing the upgrade on a live site.

I have had this on another product from another company. It was a licence key that made the product fully functional, but only worked offline locally.

David Akhtar

yes, Version that Liscence key workd only with 127.0.0.1 or localhost or alidropship.com which we can change in hosts file.