Alidropship products redirect to AliExpress

Mar

I am in the process of importing AliExpress products to my website. I just discovered that when you click on some images of the products, it will redirect you to AliExpress. I was wondering about this since I saw it many times in the FAQ that it will never redirect to AliExpress and customers will never know it is a dropshipping site. I have asked support about it, they told me I'll have to edit the products, apparently remove the links. But if you have imported thousands of products, would you be able to do it? That is the question support has not answered so far. Is there a way to remove links that redirect to AliExpress that apply to all products? Or is there a way to determine which product has redirect links, one that I don't have to check all?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I am in the process of importing AliExpress products to my website. I just discovered that when you click on some images of the products, it will redirect you to AliExpress. I was wondering about this since I saw it many times in the FAQ that it will never redirect to AliExpress and customers will never know it is a dropshipping site. I have asked support about it, they told me I'll have to edit the products, apparently remove the links. But if you have imported thousands of products, would you be able to do it? That is the question support has not answered so far. Is there a way to remove links that redirect to AliExpress that apply to all products? Or is there a way to determine which product has redirect links, one that I don't have to check all?
Hello, please have a look at this thread: https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...bsites-during-import-process.2929/#post-16032