Alidropship plugin Woo run in Ebay

Direct Webstore

I can't understand it either.

import products on eBay from aliexpress or our webstore
If the product is on eBay, how or why would you want to attempt importing it from Aliexpress or your own store? It's on eBay. It's not on Aliexpress or in your store. And if it was in your store, then you would not have to "import" it from anywhere because it's already there.

It makes no sense at all.

And if, by any chance you mean you want to "Import products from eBay to your store", you do realize, don't you, that many eBay sellers are dropshipping from Aliexpress or elsewhere? Why add an extra "middleman"? I'm afraid that idea is just plain stupid. (It's been discussed before, do a search) Now, if you were talking about DHGate or something like that, that would be a bit different.

Last edited:

the_lyall

Yeah...

If someone is selling a product on eBay that you want to sell, find what they're selling at a wholesaler and then list it from there.
If someone just has a nice listing template on eBay that you want to copy, it would probably be easier just to copy the relevant HTML/CSS and replicate it in your site. No need to import the whole product just to get the description formatting.

It's not a completely stupid request if the latter is what they're trying to achieve, as I can imagine if you're not familiar with basic web design it might seem like the solution is to import the whole product to get the description format (?)

But I agree, if the idea is to import from eBay and actually buy it from there when you sell one on your site then that's a bad idea for lots of reasons.

the_lyall

That's a matter of taste and opinion. lol

* Copying a product template from an eBay seller.

True that lol I was being generous... There are no pre-requisites for buying AliDropship so everyone has different levels of experience and knowledge. And apparently taste...