Alidropship plugin Woo run in Ebay

argentino

Hello, entering products on Ebay I see that the Alidropship plugin is activated. I tried import products and it works, is it enabled? is there any documentation? Thank you

Mar

Hello, entering products on Ebay I see that the Alidropship plugin is activated. I tried import products and it works, is it enabled? is there any documentation? Thank you
What do you mean entering products on Ebay? You imported products into your site from Ebay using Alidropship plugin?

aminech

What do you mean entering products on Ebay? You imported products into your site from Ebay using Alidropship plugin?
if you go to ebay you will see the import bar and button just like if you are browsing aliexpress

Hi Yaros, I am looking at using wp lister for ebay but was wondering if I should hold off incase this might do the same??

lacelane

Is the new feature going to be like with aliexpress in that you can copy any listing on eBay, even other sellers on to your woocommerce site?

Direct Webstore

"Importing" from eBay? lol. Many sellers on eBay dropship from Aliexpress. You want to add yet another middleman? You want to add products from other dropshippers? Really? You guys are crazy.

Now "exporting" to eBay on the other hand ... (but there's already Woo plugins for that).

Last edited:
What do you mean you guys are crazy? I never said anything about importing I was talking about exporting only. Never ASS-U-ME anything DWS :D And you obviously didn't read my post as I mentioned WP Lister for Ebay (which is a woo plugin)

Direct Webstore

I never said anything about importing
I didn't say you did say anything about it. I did not even mention you or anyone in particular. Why the paranoia?

I was speaking generally as it is being "generally" discussed and it's what the actual thread is about ...
import products
imports the products
this is going to be the next big thing
Wow! it will be nice, if we can import products from ebay
Is the new feature going to be like with aliexpress in that you can copy any listing on eBay
etc...

And you obviously didn't read my post...
I actually did notice your post was to do with "exporting" to eBay ... and then moved on.
As much as it is more sensible, it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this thread, i.e "importing" from eBay etc. You need to read the thread. Your post is ironically "off-topic" in a totally opposite sort of way. lol :)

Never ASS-U-ME anything
The sheer ignorant hypocrisy. My God. LOL ;)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

However, eBay aside, it would be nice to be able to import from DHGate, though. Often it's prices are lower and shipping faster than Aliexpress.

Last edited:
Man you take things way too seriously, not paranoid at all just having a laugh at you and your over the top replies. And yes I agree about DHGate :)

Direct Webstore

"Importing" from eBay? ..... You guys are crazy.
your over the top replies

Yep. That was pretty "over the top".
I want to move to your world. I get the feeling it's more padded and safer. :)

Man you take things way too seriously
You're right. No need for any reply when someone miscomprehends the topic of a thread, makes an off topic post, misinterprets one of my posts, acts paranoid and then basically calls me an ass. lol

How dare I!
lol
;)

Last edited:

lacelane

Well copying the listing over to your website, from eBay is good not because of dropshipping but more because sometimes they have well designed listing that u can just use as template and change it a little bit to suit your needs

Direct Webstore

Well copying the listing over to your website, from eBay is good not because of dropshipping
It's bad because of dropshipping. The same goes for Amazon. Export your store's products TO there by all means, but not the other way around.

sometimes they have well designed listing that u can just use as template and change it a little bit to suit your needs
Sometimes? On eBay? I've yet to see even one. They all seem the same to me, and usually with no decent description at all.

And if, for some strange reason, you did want to copy an eBay sellers product page layout, importing the product from eBay into your Woocommerce store is obviously not going to achieve that.

However, if you want to customize your Woocommerce theme's product page to look like an eBay product listing page (My God!), by all means, go ahead. But you don't need to import the product from eBay to do that. You just need editing/customization skills and very bad taste. lol :)

Last edited: