AliDropship plugin ver. 1.8.8 - UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

• ‘Export tracking’ option added at Tracking page in WP admin area
Tracking ‹ Winter — WordPress - Google Chrome 2020-04-08 16.47.44.png
  • Pricing settings: new column added - shows to how many categories formula is applied to.
Pricing ‹ Test website — WordPress - Google Chrome 2020-04-08 16.50.49.png
  • Product link added in ‘Export products’ CSV file
Products ‹ Test website — WordPress - Google Chrome 2020-04-08 16.52.30.png
  • PayPal Classic Integration: minor optimization improvements, issue with taxes calculation solved
  • Paystack: GHS currency added
  • 2checkout legacy integration removed
  • Traffic report: bug with chart display fixed
  • ‘Remove’ option added to order summary (Customization => Checkout => Checkout Order Summary)
  • One more link option added to Checkout Footer
  • PayPal checkout improved

Attachments

• alids_first_ion ver 1.8.8 PHP 7.2+.zip
    12.9 MB · Views: 12
  • alids_first_ion ver 1.8.8 PHP 7.1.zip
    12.9 MB · Views: 11

Ryan

After update single page checkout not working.
There is only address and no shipping info or payment options and no buttons to press buy.
I saw that only this morning after several customers e-mails asking me how they can order.
Switched to standard checkout (turned off single checkout page) and this one is working.IMG_20200410_082038.jpg

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
After update single page checkout not working.
There is only address and no shipping info or payment options and no buttons to press buy.
I saw that only this morning after several customers e-mails asking me how they can order.
Switched to standard checkout (turned off single checkout page) and this one is working.View attachment 11569
Please PM me your WP login credentials - I will check
But I think it's a cache issue - you switched checkouts and issue is solved.

Last edited:

geh17

Hi @Victoria Kudryashova,

The 2checkout legacy integration should not have been removed in this update and should still be optional for those users who want to use it.

The 2checkout Inline payment integration has multiple step before the customer can complete his/her purchase that's why I'm not using this.

The goal is to shorten the payment step for customers for maximum conversions and to minimize cart abandonment.

I hope the Alidropship team can still consider to bring back the 2checkout legacy integration and make it optional.

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi @Victoria Kudryashova,

The 2checkout legacy integration should not have been removed in this update and should still be optional for those users who want to use it.

The 2checkout Inline payment integration has multiple step before the customer can complete his/her purchase that's why I'm not using this.

The goal is to shorten the payment step for customers for maximum conversions and minimize cart abandonment.

I hope you can still consider to bring back the 2checkout legacy integration and make it optional.
I agree , but 2checkout legacy doesn't work anymore .