AliDropship plugin ver. 1.8.21.1 - UPDATE

Georgy

Attachments

• alids_first_ion71_1.8.21.1.zip
    13.5 MB · Views: 8
  • alids_first_ion72_1.8.21.1.zip
    13.5 MB · Views: 8
One thing i wanted to know is what time of the day in china does aliexpress updates prices and stocks for their products . i can as per that run the auto update .
the price or stock does not auto update immediately on our site as it changes on aliexpress . so if we know the time it happens on aliexpress we can run the update that time . this can help us the situation of out of stock situation or price change when the customer has placed the order and when we place it with ali express .

chris37

One thing i wanted to know is what time of the day in china does aliexpress updates prices and stocks for their products . i can as per that run the auto update .
Each stores in aliexpress updating them price and stock individually.

the price or stock does not auto update immediately on our site as it changes on aliexpress . so if we know the time it happens on aliexpress we can run the update that time . this can help us the situation of out of stock situation or price change when the customer has placed the order and when we place it with ali express .
Good thought but is not working this way :(

Each stores in aliexpress updating them price and stock individually.

Good thought but is not working this way :(
i know , if alidropship syncs this with aliexpress and the stores automatically whenever the changes happened it would save so much of the time and make sites error free .

Hi , George ,

I had just run the auto update of the product , and all the styles that had price updates are showing incorrect prices , not taking the formula .

I have seen this happening whenever there is an update of the alidropship plugin .
last time also when i clicked on the update of product after the plugin update happened . the prices of the products changed to incorrect supplier USD prices . .then i had to update them manually once again .

I had run the product the second time and now all price are correct .
So when there is an update of alidropship plugin i have to run the update twice to get all the changed prices updated .

i had done this last time also .
but is there a proper solution .

Georgy

Hi , George ,

I had just run the auto update of the product , and all the styles that had price updates are showing incorrect prices , not taking the formula .

I have seen this happening whenever there is an update of the alidropship plugin .
last time also when i clicked on the update of product after the plugin update happened . the prices of the products changed to incorrect supplier USD prices . .then i had to update them manually once again .

I had run the product the second time and now all price are correct .
So when there is an update of alidropship plugin i have to run the update twice to get all the changed prices updated .

i had done this last time also .
but is there a proper solution .
Hello! Thank you for reaching out. Our support team already found your ticket and will take care of your request. Best regards, George