AliDropship plugin ver. 1.8.20.6 - UPDATE

Georgy

• Added the ability to attach a track number to custom products (without linking to the product on AliExpress)
  • Minor improvements

Attachments

• alids_first_ion71_1.8.20.6.zip
    13.4 MB · Views: 9
  • alids_first_ion72_1.8.20.6.zip
    13.4 MB · Views: 10

Ryan

Hi, if I remember right, I posted regarding this issue before, and now it is back.
3 out of 5 orders paid by PayPal show up as Abandoned on the website. But the weirdest is that I get a thank-you e-mail with order details and an e-mail from Paypal that I have money. Then I go to my website and see them abandoned.
Currently, I go over all orders paid/abandoned with PayPal and check with Paypal if they are paid or no.

I am using the Alidropship plugin, the current version 1.8.20.6, and all plugins updated. But this doesn't really matter as this issue is already several weeks.

Georgy

Hi, if I remember right, I posted regarding this issue before, and now it is back.
3 out of 5 orders paid by PayPal show up as Abandoned on the website. But the weirdest is that I get a thank-you e-mail with order details and an e-mail from Paypal that I have money. Then I go to my website and see them abandoned.
Currently, I go over all orders paid/abandoned with PayPal and check with Paypal if they are paid or no.

I am using the Alidropship plugin, the current version 1.8.20.6, and all plugins updated. But this doesn't really matter as this issue is already several weeks.
Hello! Could you please provide your WP + cPanel through our - support@alidropship.com? With note - assign to George Murdasov. I will check that issue.