AliDropship plugin ver. 1.8.19.5 - UPDATE

Georgy

• Checked: compatibility with WordPress 5.6
    • Fixed: layout in the product admin panel (attributes and variations sections)
  • Fixed: coupons bug, when applied to specific products
  • Fixed: bulk reset of products
  • Fixed: structured data (blog, article)
  • Multi-variations: added the ability to create a custom variation from products from different suppliers (One variation = contains several different products). https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/4713178-multi-variations-feature

Attachments

• alids_first_ion71_1.8.19.5.zip
    13.5 MB · Views: 10
  • alids_first_ion72_1.8.19.5.zip
    13.5 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:

daniel-97

Multi-variations: added the ability to create a custom variation from products from different suppliers (One variation = contains several different products). There will be an article in the knowledge base on how such variations are created, how they are placed on Ali and in what situations the feature will be useful.
Looking forward to this :)

tobyreeves

Wait- is there a coupon feature? I've been waiting a long time for the ability to create a code and have the buyer input the code for a discount. Is this the same thing? If so, how do I access it? I have the non Woo version

chris37

Wait- is there a coupon feature? I've been waiting a long time for the ability to create a code and have the buyer input the code for a discount. Is this the same thing? If so, how do I access it? I have the non Woo version
Yes even in the original plugin have coupon feature.

I think @daniel-97 use original plugin and he know exactly how to use this coupon.

yoha03

From your wpadmin
Alidropship -> settings -> coupons

You can create as many as you want there

daniel-97

Yes we do have coupons for Alidropship Original. You can follow the guide Yoha gave above.

But the coupon feature is not very useful compare to Woo version. We can only create codes and the times it can be applied, we can’t:
  • Create code and apply time for each customer
  • Create a custom code for each customer
These codes can be used by the same person many times, that’s the downside, don’t have the uniqueness.

Hope this helps :)