AliDropship plugin ver. 1.8.19.1 - UPDATE

Georgy

• Added: Option of importing reviews from an additional suppler (Instruction here)
  • Purchase email notification - added information about the payment method to the email template (Set that letter as default - click 'Use Default Settings' button after update)
  • Fixed: Price difference issue (checkout/payment) in PayPal Classic & Pagadito payment gateways

Attachments

• alids_first_ion71_1.8.19.1.zip
    13.5 MB · Views: 9
  • alids_first_ion72_1.8.19.1.zip
    13.5 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Hi George,
Could you please explain why all the email notification comes in SPAM folder because all customer asked the same thing we didn't receive any purchase confirmation from our website and we have to explain to check in spam folder then they received. So is there any way we can fix this issue ?

Georgy

Hi George,
Could you please explain why all the email notification comes in SPAM folder because all customer asked the same thing we didn't receive any purchase confirmation from our website and we have to explain to check in spam folder then they received. So is there any way we can fix this issue ?
Hello! Thank you for contacting us. Which mailing service are you using?

Georgy

Hello! SMTP is working unstable (some of the emails can drop down to spam folder or didn't come at all, especially - yahoo, hotmail, etc). If you faced that problem we recommended:
- to choose another mailing service (sendinblue for example or another one from the list)
- check your DMARC, DKIM, SPF settings
- as Chris mentioned - contact your hosting provider

Feel free to contact us for any further questions!

Hello! SMTP is working unstable (some of the emails can drop down to spam folder or didn't come at all, especially - yahoo, hotmail, etc). If you faced that problem we recommended:
- to choose another mailing service (sendinblue for example or another one from the list)
- check your DMARC, DKIM, SPF settings
- as Chris mentioned - contact your hosting provider

Feel free to contact us for any further questions!

1) Ok, Firstly, I will try to change mailing service.
2) Not aware with DMARC< DKIN< SPF settings because it is new words for me but will try to gain some knowledge.
3) Hosting service also taken from Alidropship not using any other third party.

Anyways i will try to go with your recommendation. Thanks for your valuable reply and also thanks to chris.

Ecomm

1) Ok, Firstly, I will try to change mailing service.
2) Not aware with DMARC< DKIN< SPF settings because it is new words for me but will try to gain some knowledge.
3) Hosting service also taken from Alidropship not using any other third party.

Anyways i will try to go with your recommendation. Thanks for your valuable reply and also thanks to chris.
Well you need to use a third party service for emails because your email server ip could be added to the black list by email services like gmail, yahoo etc. and then all your emails will arrive on the spam area.

Georgy

Thanks, that's why I didn't see anything on my end. So we have to update it manually for this?
Yes, i've just checked and that option will not come without setting that messages to default, after that you will be able customize your letter as you want