AliDropship plugin ver. 1.8.17 - UPDATE

Georgy

• Fixed: 'split of the product' bug (supplier info was not pulled up)
  • New version of the built-in image editor (improved image compression)

Attachments

• alids_first_ion71_1.8.17.zip
    13.5 MB · Views: 8
  • alids_first_ion72_1.8.17.zip
    13.5 MB · Views: 7

SauDev

Hello George,

After the latest update I have the alishipping and Product Bundle add ons error that makes the cart unavailable, I tried deactivating the plugins one by one and found out that these two add ons affects the cart somehow
is there a fix for that?

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hello George,

After the latest update I have the alishipping and Product Bundle add ons error that makes the cart unavailable, I tried deactivating the plugins one by one and found out that these two add ons affects the cart somehow
is there a fix for that?
Hello! We are already investigating issues with compatibility of AliShipping and Product Bundle add-ons with latest AliDropship Original plugin version. The solution will be provided as soon as possible, we are sorry for this inconvenience.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hello George,

is there a fix for that?
The issue related to AliShipping add-on has been solved:
https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/alishipping-add-on-ver-1-3-41-update.16659/post-79919

The Product Bundle add-on issue will be also solved in the nearest Product Bundle add-on.

kdb

The issue related to AliShipping add-on has been solved:
https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/alishipping-add-on-ver-1-3-41-update.16659/post-79919

The Product Bundle add-on issue will be also solved in the nearest Product Bundle add-on.

Dear Dimitriy,

Kindly add the continue button in every place where there are things that need to synchronize, Eg: Import reviews.

2nd the import products, there many products which no more available from the supplier and it wasting our credit for import products, so please check those products and give me extra credits for import products for my both stores.

Regards,
kdb

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member

Georgy

Dear Dimitriy,

Kindly add the continue button in every place where there are things that need to synchronize, Eg: Import reviews.
Hello, Kdb!

I will add that suggestion in the list and we will release it with one of next updates. On the second request one of my teammate will provide answer. Regards, George

Reactions: kdb
Dear Dimitriy,
2nd the import products, there many products which no more available from the supplier and it wasting our credit for import products, so please check those products and give me extra credits for import products for my both stores.
Hello,

The database is updated regularly (3-4 times a month), but some products can really appear out of stock, especially in the period of sales. But when the product is out of stock, it does not mean that will never be available at all. The supplier usually renews his stocks, and the product becomes available again. When the product is temporarily unavailable, it will be hidden from the database during the next update.

From time to time some products may disappear from AliExpress completely as their listing date has expired, the listing policy has been somehow violated by the supplier, etc. If the product disappears from AliExpress completely (you get 404 error when clicking the link to AliExpress telling that such page does not exist), we remove it from the database.

As per products going to drafts after update, unfortunately such things can happen to dropshipping stores. This is why we provide additional imports to each paid imports package, so you can add something new instead of the disappeared product, it is mentioned in this article. Each package already includes bonus imports: Lite Package includes 10 bonus imports, Pro Package - 200 bonus imports, and Elite - 500 bonus imports which should be enough to cover potential losses.

Reactions: kdb