AliDropship plugin ver. 1.8.15 - UPDATE

wallacemix

Hello! It seems to me that the videos of the gallery are no longer working, they are imported, but when clicking nothing happens. Davinci theme, and tested others, and had the same result!

Hello! It seems to me that the videos of the gallery are no longer working, they are imported, but when clicking nothing happens. Davinci theme, and tested others, and had the same result!
The first click might not open the video, try clicking it twice or thrice, experienced this before this update with Rafael theme. No big deal though.

wallacemix

I imported a product with video and everything is ok, it is because in the others without video I was putting the YouTube video URL, it appears in the gallery but the error. I thought it worked just like the Alidropship Woo.

I imported a product with video and everything is ok, it is because in the others without video I was putting the YouTube video URL, it appears in the gallery but the error. I thought it worked just like the Alidropship Woo.
I will suggest you download the video to your pc and upload it to your media, then you can add the video from your store media

wallacemix

I will suggest you download the video to your pc and upload it to your media, then you can add the video from your store media
yes, but imagine the impact that was going to make uploads the videos on my server, the images that I edit out are enough, and I upload, because the plugin editor makes the images heavy, but I saw that you have this option to select the video.

yes, but imagine the impact that was going to make uploads the videos on my server, the images that I edit out are enough, and I upload, because the plugin editor makes the images heavy, but I saw that you have this option to select the video.
For the size of your images, I suggest getting an image optimizer to reduce the size.