AliDropship plugin ver. 1.8.11 - UPDATE

Georgy

• Fixed: "Item specifics" bulk deleting
  • Added the ability to sort attributes within an attribute group
  • Added the ability to select a product variation by default (Will work with updated themes)
  • Shipping Options. Now you can more flexibly customize this section. (Detailed description of the changes will be in the article, which we will post here)
  • Minor improvements

Attachments

• alids_first_ion71_1.8.11.zip
    13.5 MB · Views: 12
  • alids_first_ion72_1.8.11.zip
    13.5 MB · Views: 14

daniel-97

yoha03

How the new shipping options work? I can't create any shipping options, after clicking save, nothing created

chris37

They just say this.

"Now you can more flexibly customize this section. (Detailed description of the changes will be in the article, which we will post here)"
So we have to wait them to post the article

yoha03

They just say this.

"Now you can more flexibly customize this section. (Detailed description of the changes will be in the article, which we will post here)"
So we have to wait them to post the article

thanks ya need to wait, because for me now even my previous free shipping etc gone after I update
@daniel-97 do you have issue with the shipping option after update?

Georgy

How the new shipping options work? I can't create any shipping options, after clicking save, nothing created
Hello! Thank you for provided access details. Your issue is fixed.

Some of the members faced the same issue - "when you are not able to create new shipping option". Solution for that: Deactivate and activate again AliDropship Plugin. Sorry for inconvenience, we are looking for the reason to fix that glitch

yoha03

Hello! Thank you for provided access details. Your issue is fixed.

Some of the members faced the same issue - "when you are not able to create new shipping option". Solution for that: Deactivate and activate again AliDropship Plugin. Sorry for inconvenience, we are looking for the reason to fix that glitch

Thanks a lot