AliDropship plugin ver. 1.7.11 - UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

• Image Editor: save changes for all variation images option added
Edit Item ‹ Winter — WordPress - Google Chrome 2019-09-19 16.36.19.png

Edit Item ‹ Winter — WordPress - Google Chrome 2019-09-19 16.37.19.png

When you click 'Save for all variations' all changes will be applied to all images, after that click 'Save Changes'.

Edit Item ‹ Winter — WordPress - Google Chrome 2019-09-19 16.37.57.png
  • Bulk product’s reset option added - now it's more convenient to reset products. Just tick on products you want to be reset -> select Reset and click Apply. Selected products will be reset (all variations will be updated according to AliExpress).
Products ‹ My WordPress Website — WordPress - Google Chrome 2019-09-26 14.21.44.png

Attachments

• alids_first_ion ver 1.7.11 PHP 7.2+.zip
    13 MB · Views: 11
  • alids_first_ion ver 1.7.11 PHP 7.1.zip
    12.9 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:

candiman

i took you last update today woo version, and it seem to mess up my product area (attached a pic) i am using flatsome child theme, before the update all was working ok. now got large gaps between each product.

Attachments

• product area messed up.JPG
    product area messed up.JPG
    169.7 KB · Views: 14

candiman

i took you last update today woo version, and it seem to mess up my product area (attached a pic) i am using flatsome child theme, before the update all was working ok. now got large gaps between each product.

ok was something minor, when update happen it seem to check mark another column for some reason and made column go out of wack. i unchecked one and all went back to normal. weird why it check mark another column to add. but good news all back to normal.

Mar

But this update is for the original version.

Deus

Hi there,

I have a problem after updating to this version. After you add an item to the cart and proceed to checkout, in the page where the customer adds the contact information and shipping address I have an error bellow the products.
See the attached image.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 25

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi there,

I have a problem after updating to this version. After you add an item to the cart and proceed to checkout, in the page where the customer adds the contact information and shipping address I have an error bellow the products.
See the attached image.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks
Hello, what theme do you use? it is updated to the latest version?