• Stripe locale settings added for checkout page
you can select language for checkout after redirecting to stripe:

Payments ‹ Winter — WordPress - Google Chrome 2019-09-17 12.40.29.png

ssdma - Google Chrome 2019-09-17 12.42.03.png
  • Custom tracking URL option added
Go to AliDropship -> Settings -> Notifications -> 'Order shipped' notification:

tracking+url.png

Enter your custom tracking URL.
Let's see where to get this URL. For example I want to add custom tracking URL from Cainiao tracking service. Enter your Tracking ID and click Track:

cainiao.png

Copy the selected part of the link: global.cainiao.com/detail.htm?mailNoList=UA926925855HK and paste it to the WP admin area: AliDropship -> Settings -> Notifications -> 'Order shipped' notification.

cainiao1.png

Replace the Tracking number - UA926925855HK with the tag {tip} - customers tracking ID will be added automatically to that link. Click 'Save'.

tracking+url.png

*If you use custom URL for tracking customers orders - Tracking ID will be sent in "Order shipped" notification automatically no matter what settings you have here:

Tracking+services+_+Articles+_+Articles+_+AliDropship+_+Intercom+-+Google+Chrome+2019-09-12+12.29.22.png

• Update issues filter added in Products
There is a column in Products - Update status - here you can see the last status from the Update (according to the Activities list):

Products1.png

We also add a useful filter - Update issues - there are 4 possible options:

• No longer available
  • Stock is zero
  • Variations changed
  • Attributes changed
Update+issues.png

Using this filter you can quickly find products with update issues, e.g. product is not synchronized with AliExpress - so you can understand what might be the reason of that.
If product is 'No longer available' or 'Stock is zero' - replace the supplier's link with the another one.
If 'Variations changed' or 'Attributes changed' - Reset variations in Product options -> Supplier tab.
  • New payment gateway added: TAP for GCC countries: Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, and Oman, also Egypt, Lebanon and Jordan.

Attachments

• alids_first_ion ver 1.7.10 PHP 7.2+.zip
    13 MB · Views: 11
  • alids_first_ion ver 1.7.10 PHP 7.1.zip
    12.9 MB · Views: 11

ayesha90

This did not get updated on my site, & now my plugin is inactivated. Trying to activate it, but the page returns with a fatal error

Tried installing this plugin version separately. Got the following error:

Installing Plugin from uploaded file: alids_first_ion ver 1.7.10 PHP 7.1.zip
Unpacking the package…

Could not copy file. alids/includes/regions/city/RU/╩αδ∞√ΩΦ ≡σ±∩≤ßδΦΩα.php

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
This did not get updated on my site, & now my plugin is inactivated. Trying to activate it, but the page returns with a fatal error

Tried installing this plugin version separately. Got the following error:

Installing Plugin from uploaded file: alids_first_ion ver 1.7.10 PHP 7.1.zip
Unpacking the package…

Could not copy file. alids/includes/regions/city/RU/╩αδ∞√ΩΦ ≡σ±∩≤ßδΦΩα.php
Hello, it seems that your server doesn't support utf-8. Please contact your hosting support.