AliDropship plugin ver. 1.6.12 - UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

• PayPal integration updates
There are 2 possible options for connecting your PayPal account: NVP/SOAP (classic integration) and API REST V1 (the new one).

At the beginning of 2017 the NVP and SOAP API Reference PayPal integration was deprecated and we started receiving complaints from some clients that PayPal stopped working. So, we decided to leave classic PayPal integration (NVP/SOAP) for those clients who haven't faced with any issues, and add the new one - API REST V1 - to let the others continue accepting PayPal payments.

NVP and SOAP API Reference PayPal integration

Connecting PayPal Personal or Business accounts:
Go to AliDropship -> Settings -> Payments -> Enable NVP/SOAP toggle and add your PayPal email:

paypal.png

API REST V1

1. Log in PayPal developer account at https://developer.paypal.com using your usual PayPal login credentials.
01.png

2. Go to 'My Apps and Credentials' and click 'Create app':

02.png

3. Add App name and select your Sandbox developer account (if you don't have any, you need to create it: Sandbox -> Accounts.
Read more about sandbox accounts in PayPal Sandbox Testing Guide.):

03.png

Please remember that PayPal has its own restrictions for accounts from different countries. Sometimes you need to have business account (e.g. Russia), sometimes personal is enough (e.g. USA).

Once you've created an app, you can either enable testing mode or live mode.

Copy your 'Live' API credentials and paste them in your WP admin area.

04.png

Disable Demo mode when you are ready to accept payments in Live mode:

05.png

If you have any questions regarding PayPal sandbox settings, your account restrictions or settings please contact PayPal support.

Attachments

• alids_first_ion ver 1.6.12 PHP 7.2+.zip
    13.6 MB · Views: 10
  • alids_first_ion ver 1.6.12 PHP 7.1.zip
    13.6 MB · Views: 11

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I mean the new PayPal integration tutorial, I have followed it according to your tutorial, but after I tried making payments through Paypal, the results were like the screenshot I sent it
Please PM me your screenshots from admin area with PayPal settings.

waseem

Does the plugin version 1.6.11 works fine or do we have to upgrade to the new one? I dont use paypal payment gateway, hence I ask this question
Thanks