Attachments

• alids_first_ion ver 1.6.10 PHP 7.2+.zip
    13.5 MB · Views: 18
  • alids_first_ion ver 1.6.10 PHP 7.1.zip
    13.5 MB · Views: 14

chakibaz

hi victoria

After the last update i got the error msg :

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
Fatal error:
The encoded file /home/timarket/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alids/core/filters.php is corrupt. in Unknown on line 0

i test several version from 1.6.7.1 to 1.6.10

the same issue
could you please help me ?!

chakibaz

Hey guys,

I made a post about the problems I found since the new PayPal integration was implemented. Please take a look:
https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/alidropship-plugin-ver-1-6-9-update.13601/#post-59644

@Victoria Kudryashova @Ekaterina Sayapina @Yaros

Hi OMKTG

did you solved the problem i tried 1.6.8 1.6.9 with php 7.1 and 7.2 but i still have the same probleme ;

Fatal error:
The encoded file /home/timarket/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alids/core/filters.php is corrupt. in Unknown on line 0

could you please help me

omktg

Hi OMKTG

did you solved the problem i tried 1.6.8 1.6.9 with php 7.1 and 7.2 but i still have the same probleme ;

Fatal error:

could you please help me

Hi,
The problems I talked about here:
https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/alidropship-plugin-ver-1-6-9-update.13601/#post-59644
Are not related to the update itself, but to the new PayPal integration. Which apparently is the current cause of this update.

If I understood correctly, it looks that you have tried a couple versions of the plugin + 2 different PHP versions. But remember that first you need to know what PHP version you server is running, to install the correct version of the plugin.

So if your server is running 7.1, then you install that version of the plugin.

If you installed something [7.2, 7.1, or something else] that you shouldn't, and now you do not know how to revert the process, what you can do is install the exact version of the plugin that worked correctly before.

If you can't locate it, you can see if your hosting has saved backups. For example my hosting has a daily backup of all my websites, so if something bad happens I can revert everything to a previous state. You could check this with your hosting provider.

And finally, you can also contact Alidropship support, to help you install the correct version of the plugin.