AliDropship Plugin ver. 1.4.5 - UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

• ZIP code option added in Tax Settings
If you have different cities with different tax rates but with the same city name, add its zip codes separated by comma clicking 'Add' button:

Taxes+%E2%80%B9+My+WordPress+Website+%E2%80%94+WordPress+-+Google+Chrome+2018-11-16+13.53.31.png

Taxes+%E2%80%B9+My+WordPress+Website+%E2%80%94+WordPress+-+Google+Chrome+2018-11-16+14.14.53.png

• AliDropship Google Chrome extension ver. 2.7.5.0: products import from a store page added
11.png

Attachments

• alids_first_ion PHP 7.0 v1.4.5.zip
    12.6 MB · Views: 29
  • alids_first_ion PHP 7.1 v1.4.5.zip
    11 MB · Views: 17
  • alids_first_ion PHP 7.2 v1.4.5.zip
    11 MB · Views: 31

ebi

Main features:

• ZIP code option added in Tax Settings
If you have different cities with different tax rates but with the same city name, add its zip codes separated by comma clicking 'Add' button:

Taxes+%E2%80%B9+My+WordPress+Website+%E2%80%94+WordPress+-+Google+Chrome+2018-11-16+13.53.31.png

Taxes+%E2%80%B9+My+WordPress+Website+%E2%80%94+WordPress+-+Google+Chrome+2018-11-16+14.14.53.png

• AliDropship Google Chrome extension ver. 2.7.5.0: products import from a store page added
View attachment 6926
Nice update i love that, btw when alidropship make an update shipping calculate like realy aliexpress, its can make easy to user alidropship to calculate shipping cost, i hope you can make happen soon :)
its a really good idea :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-16-17-40-52.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-16-17-40-52.png
    101.6 KB · Views: 35

Reda Saiko

Hi,

Thank you for this update.

I don't know if it's from the latest version, but I have a very big issue on my website. The prices keep changing on their own, if I use a price formula, then change prices manually, my changes revert to the formula, if not, they revert to AE original price. It's very annoying knowing that I want to set up my prices manually (know I have to re-do the prices for more than 150 products).

The other issue is that out of stock products are still going to draft. Seems like my update setting are ignored.

Please note that everything is correctly configured in updates settings.

Thank you!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

Thank you for this update.

I don't know if it's from the latest version, but I have a very big issue on my website. The prices keep changing on their own, if I use a price formula, then change prices manually, my changes revert to the formula, if not, they revert to AE original price. It's very annoying knowing that I want to set up my prices manually (know I have to re-do the prices for more than 150 products).

The other issue is that out of stock products are still going to draft. Seems like my update setting are ignored.

Please note that everything is correctly configured in updates settings.

Thank you!
If you enabled Auto-update - all your prices will be updated according to your pricing formulas. If you don't want to update your products - just disable this option in Product options:

Edit Item ‹ Demo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-11-20 16.23.16.png

As for out of stock product, what settings do you have in 'When a product disappears or is out of stock' option?

Reda Saiko

If you enabled Auto-update - all your prices will be updated according to your pricing formulas. If you don't want to update your products - just disable this option in Product options:

View attachment 6959

As for out of stock product, what settings do you have in 'When a product disappears or is out of stock' option?

@Victoria Kudryashova Like I said it's not from the settings, everything is correctly configured.