AliDropship Plugin ver. 1.4.5.3 - UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:
  • ‘Cost’/’Earnings’ bug is fixed (in Sales report)
to make statistics to be shown properly for old orders, click ‘Go to the migration page’ in your WP admin area:

Dashboard ‹ Best Place to Buy Comforters and Duvet Covers — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018...png

Migration ‹ Best Place to Buy Comforters and Duvet Covers — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018...png

Attachments

• alids_first_ion PHP 7.0 v1.4.5.3.zip
    12.6 MB · Views: 22
  • alids_first_ion PHP 7.1 v1.4.5.3.zip
    11 MB · Views: 14
  • alids_first_ion PHP 7.2 v1.4.5.3.zip
    11 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Ryan

This setting doesn't work after the latest update.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 37

axiom786

The Google Analytics on my Website is Not performing... may be after installing a recent ADD-On?????
I have my Original Tracking ID, but i don't know how to proceed to get my Analytics back... Could anybody help me please???
Thanking you in Advance
Ibrahim #Mauritius
https://outdoorsmega.com

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
The Google Analytics on my Website is Not performing... may be after installing a recent ADD-On?????
I have my Original Tracking ID, but i don't know how to proceed to get my Analytics back... Could anybody help me please???
Thanking you in Advance
Ibrahim #Mauritius
https://outdoorsmega.com
If you use AliDropship original plugin - you need to do this:

Copy the script below Global Site Tag.

Analytics+-+Google+Chrome+2018-11-14+15.26.18.png

Go to your site WP dashboard => Customization => Head and add this script in < head > tag container for head elements => Click Save Settings.

Customization+%E2%80%B9+My+WordPress+Website+%E2%80%94+WordPress+-+Google+Chrome+2018-11-14+15.27.12.png

More details HERE.

axiom786

Go to your site WP dashboard => Customization => Head and add this script in < head > tag container for head elements => Click Save Settings.

Customization+%E2%80%B9+My+WordPress+Website+%E2%80%94+WordPress+-+Google+Chrome+2018-11-14+15.27.12.png

More details HERE.

More details HERE.
Thank you so much for your quick reply and useful information

merten

Same issues here, not updating to process, and not updating to shipped.
Also GA tracking was missing after update. Need to install the GA enhanced plugin to recover.
ALso it ask me to update/migrate the database?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Same issues here, not updating to process, and not updating to shipped.
Also GA tracking was missing after update. Need to install the GA enhanced plugin to recover.
ALso it ask me to update/migrate the database?
Yes, thank you I redirected this issue with statuses to our technicians, as for GA tracking please

As for database migration - please do this.

merten

In GA the data is showed different after installation. Before you where able to see how many "add to carts" / "proceed to checkout" etc. After installation this is not visible anymore. Any idea how to get these back?

Attachments

• before.png
    before.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 18
  • after.png
    after.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 16

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
In GA the data is showed different after installation. Before you where able to see how many "add to carts" / "proceed to checkout" etc. After installation this is not visible anymore. Any idea how to get these back?
GA enhanced ecommerce add-on can't influence your GA settings.

Item Zone

Hi,

How do you get a customization option on your wordpress dashboard?
I don't have one, and have never seen it on a wordpress installation before. Is it supposed to get installed along with Alidropsip woo? Or is it another plugin I need to get?

Christina

Administrator
Hi,

How do you get a customization option on your wordpress dashboard?
I don't have one, and have never seen it on a wordpress installation before. Is it supposed to get installed along with Alidropsip woo? Or is it another plugin I need to get?

Hello, Item Zone!

Do you use one of our themes for AliDropship plugin? If so, the button should be displayed.