AliDropship Plugin ver. 1.2.9.1 - UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main Features:

• Notifications about updates will be sent once per day
Updates ‹ My WordPress Website — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-07-26 19.23.46.png
  • Minor optimisation improvements

Attachments

• alids_first_ion PHP 5.6+ v1.2.9.1.zip
    11.7 MB · Views: 8
  • alids_first_ion PHP 7.1 v1.2.9.1.zip
    10.2 MB · Views: 9
  • alids_first_ion PHP 7.2 v1.2.9.1.zip
    10.2 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Arkeio

Hi,

I updated the plugin today.
There is an issue on paypal gateway : the final price paid by the customer equals to the price and not the "Sale price ".
However, on the checkout page from our website, it's ok
See my screenshot .

Attachments

• 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    3.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    4.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 6.PNG
    6.PNG
    2.5 KB · Views: 34

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
It's not a major issue, as "coupon" is working but if you can solve this, i ll take it
This is very strange, because on my end everything works properly. Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - with the product link and description of what have you done step by step to reproduce that issue.

faruka

Hi Victoria, recently I updated AliDropship to version 1.2.9, in AliExpress updates, the Product List is not updating. Any idea what the issues is?

Razemate

This is the same issue I have. The discount coupon is doubled upon Paypal Page. I am losing money because of this update.

Hi,

I updated the plugin today.
There is an issue on paypal gateway : the final price paid by the customer equals to the price and not the "Sale price ".
However, on the checkout page from our website, it's ok
See my screenshot .

faruka

What exactly is not updating? could you please provide more details with a particular example?
Hi Victoria, under AliDropship => AliExpress => Updates - Product List. I could not update the Product list because chrome extension for AliDropShip was corrupted, I at to re-install the extension, I can now update the product list.