AliDropship Plugin ver. 1.2.5 RC2.1 Beta - Big Update

faruka

Hi Victoria, I recently updated Davinci Theme to Version: 0.12.0 and also installed AliDropship Plugin new Version 1.2.3. So in order to use your Beta-Testers, I will have to remove the AliDropship Plugin ver 1.2.3?

Last edited:

neeraj89

Appreciate your efforts team. Although i thought upsell feature was gonna be included in this update. :confused::(

candresg76

Ok guys, excellent job on this update but I have a couple bugs to report:

1- The checkout process via PayPal is having issues, most of people cannot send payment when they choose this payment method, not sure why, please check this out, I even had to downgrade to previous version as was having a lot of abandoned paypal carts on my stores (missed several sales due to this).

2- Please fix the purchase email notification customers are receiving, it's kind of messy / unorganized, the phone number is not even separated from the country name plus the whole email body has become too big unlike the previous one.

*Suggestion: when the shopping cart shows up (after clicking "add to cart"), you should add something about the FREE shipping down below before the "Proceed to checkout" button, like "FREE SHIPPING!" next to the order total as customers don't know shipping is FREE until they actually checkout and send payment! This could increase the conversion ratio significantly.

Thanks a lot for the efforts, look forward to the final version of this update so I can finally install it with all the bugs properly taken care of!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Ok guys, excellent job on this update but I have a couple bugs to report:

1- The checkout process via PayPal is having issues, most of people cannot send payment when they choose this payment method, not sure why, please check this out, I even had to downgrade to previous version as was having a lot of abandoned paypal carts on my stores (missed several sales due to this).

2- Please fix the purchase email notification customers are receiving, it's kind of messy / unorganized, the phone number is not even separated from the country name plus the whole email body has become too big unlike the previous one.

*Suggestion: when the shopping cart shows up (after clicking "add to cart"), you should add something about the FREE shipping down below before the "Proceed to checkout" button, like "FREE SHIPPING!" next to the order total as customers don't know shipping is FREE until they actually checkout and send payment! This could increase the conversion ratio significantly.

Thanks a lot for the efforts, look forward to the final version of this update so I can finally install it with all the bugs properly taken care of!
Thanks for your feedback!
I made a purchase using new Checkout and PayPal for testing purposes - the transaction went through. Please check if your PayPal credentials in the plugin settings are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:

candresg76

Thanks for your feedback!
I made a purchase using new Checkout and PayPal for testing purposes - the transaction went through. Please check if your PayPal credentials in the plugin settings are correct.

It's definitely the new update as when I downgraded it, customers were able to place their orders via PayPal. Please double check and fix this. thanks.

Now. the MOST IMPORTANT BUG to report:

The new checkout system is NOT capturing the abandoned carts!! I tried several times in my stores but it will NOT capture the abandoned carts! I'm even experiencing an extremely low conversion rate when it comes to orders, need to go back to previous version immediately so I don't keep missing more sales.

Please check the bug above carefully.

Thanks a lot for the efforts!!

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
It's definitely the new update as when I downgraded it, customers were able to place their orders via PayPal. Please double check and fix this. thanks.

Now. the MOST IMPORTANT BUG to report:

The new checkout system is NOT capturing the abandoned carts!! I tried several times in my stores but it will NOT capture the abandoned carts! I'm even experiencing an extremely low conversion rate when it comes to orders, need to go back to previous version immediately so I don't keep missing more sales.

Please check the bug above carefully.

Thanks a lot for the efforts!!
Hello, can't confirm PayPal issue, checked it twice and it works.
Thank you for your feedback - we will check abandoned carts issue.

Ryan

As I have tested about abandoned carts - With Davinci Theme it captures them but with Rembrandt theme no.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

As I have tested about abandoned carts - With Davinci Theme it captures them but with Rembrandt theme no.
We've added Abandoned Cart support to the beta. The fix will be available shortly.