AliDropship Plugin ver. 1.2.3 UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main Features:
  • Export CSV, Export Emails options updates
You can apply dates and filters before export CSV file or Emails.

Orders ‹ Best Brooch — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-05-07 20.22.23.png

Attachments

• alids_first_ion PHP 5.6+ v1.2.3.zip
    10.6 MB · Views: 68
  • alids_first_ion PHP 7.1 v1.2.3.zip
    9.3 MB · Views: 46

justas

On the update note do we need new Terms and Conditions since EU law now changed regarding Terms and Conditions? If so will you guys release new one updated or?

yr219

HI Victoria, we are currently running Plugin Version 0.9.18. & Davici Version: 0.10.9. & we are getting notification of Update Wordpress to V.4.9.5. & we dont know how to verify the php version.

We want to update it, could you suggest which version should we update to for plugin, theme, wordpress so the we get updated version & be stable without any issues/bugs or data loss. Also, kindly share how to verify the PHP version.

Also, in the plugin updates section, we are getting update as 0.9.23 only instead of latest, how do we get to latest pls?plugin update in admin.png

We have never update the plugin so we require some support with it.
Thanks.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
HI Victoria, we are currently running Plugin Version 0.9.18. & Davici Version: 0.10.9. & we are getting notification of Update Wordpress to V.4.9.5. & we dont know how to verify the php version.

We want to update it, could you suggest which version should we update to for plugin, theme, wordpress so the we get updated version & be stable without any issues/bugs or data loss. Also, kindly share how to verify the PHP version.

Also, in the plugin updates section, we are getting update as 0.9.23 only instead of latest, how do we get to latest pls?View attachment 4107

We have never update the plugin so we require some support with it.
Thanks.
Hello, please follow these instructions https://alidropship.com/codex/transition-alidropship-plugin-ver-1/
Your current version of AliDropship plugin is not supported anymore.

yr219

Hello, please follow these instructions https://alidropship.com/codex/transition-alidropship-plugin-ver-1/
Your current version of AliDropship plugin is not supported anymore.

alidropship decactivate.pngHello,
We tried updating it as per the steps mentioned in this: https://alidropship.com/codex/transition-alidropship-plugin-ver-1/
On the update process page its mentioned as "All your products and customization settings will remain unchanged when switching versions. The old version of AliDropship plugin will not be updated anymore." but when i deactivate & delete the plugin i get this popup as show in the attachment stating "Are you sure you want delete AlidropshipPlugin and its data?"
I want to know, if we click OK & allow to delete data, what will happen to all the orders & mail-lists records, products & its reviews which are already imported & published & are running live on store, will all that data & its corresponding settings will also be deleted permanently or will it be automatically be restored after i install & activate the new v.1.2.3 of alidropship plugin?
Thanks.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
View attachment 4206Hello,
We tried updating it as per the steps mentioned in this: https://alidropship.com/codex/transition-alidropship-plugin-ver-1/
On the update process page its mentioned as "All your products and customization settings will remain unchanged when switching versions. The old version of AliDropship plugin will not be updated anymore." but when i deactivate & delete the plugin i get this popup as show in the attachment stating "Are you sure you want delete AlidropshipPlugin and its data?"
I want to know, if we click OK & allow to delete data, what will happen to all the orders & mail-lists records, products & its reviews which are already imported & published & are running live on store, will all that data & its corresponding settings will also be deleted permanently or will it be automatically be restored after i install & activate the new v.1.2.3 of alidropship plugin?
Thanks.
Hello, all data will be restored.

yr219

Hello, all data will be restored.
HI, we updated it & most of the data seems to be as it is for now.
One thing which is noticed is Under Setting>Accounts>Customer Accounts we have "Enable customer accounts and user registration" set to ON earlier but now after update it got turned OFF automatically. So we re-enabled it & click on SAVE changes but still it remains of even though we get popup notification saying Settings Saved.
Steps followed from this: https://alidropship.com/codex/setting-customer-accounts-ver1/
user login activation.png

Rest other things looks fine in this Version, will update here if any issues faced with this version.

yr219

Issue observed during checkout after ""Proceed To Pay""

We are getting following error message when being redirected towards payment gateways PP & 2CO which was working fine earlier, during testing after update we are getting this error: 403 Access Forbiddenpaypal message.png
Please help!!!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Issue observed during checkout after ""Proceed To Pay""

We are getting following error message when being redirected towards payment gateways PP & 2CO which was working fine earlier, during testing after update we are getting this error: 403 Access ForbiddenView attachment 4212
Please help!!!
If you have WP Cerber plugin, please disable it and try again. If the issue persists please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials.

yr219

HI, as of now again i checked & above mentioned 2issues of customer account login & payment processing as working though i did not diable WPserber, its still working, if further any issue observed we will pm you.

Thanks.