AliDropship Plugin ver. 1.2.1 UPDATE

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Victoria, in my opinion the next update should contain an option which let us change the theme's homepage setting (Da Vinci) letting us set the placement of the 3 sections ("Top selling products", "Best deals", "New arrivals") and their headers the way we want.
I do know how to code it myself but with each theme update I have to do it again which is a bit annoying.

Thanks!
Thanks for your feedback, Ofer. We'll take it into consideration.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I have this cache plugin but I have cleared the caches a number of times, even cleared cache of the browser, still I can't see it.
I need to have a look at your admin panel. Could you please send me your current WP access details?

Mar

I need to have a look at your admin panel. Could you please send me your current WP access details?
Never mind, it is not that important to give you access. I'm just wondering why new functions of updates are showing in some, not in some. I am not sure what other new functions are in other sites but not in mine, although conditions are the same. I saw many complaints here in the forum, clearly there is a problem of how the updates are implemented, it is far from being consistent.

axiom786

Do you have any cache plugins installed?
Do you have any cache plugins installed?
I have cleared all Cache ..Chrome Extensions Cache also and Now its ok for the Eye Drops Icon, in the image Editor. Only problem is with the RESEND Envelope ...it's NOT showing in the Orders.......The MORE DETAILS Icon , the Move to Trash Icon and the View Icons are Showing ,but The RESEND Icon is Not There.... I am thankful if you can clear my Problem

axiom786

I Have Received this e-mail Message from WP Cerber Security 6.7...What Action Should i Take please to prevent Suspicious Activities

Number of active lockouts: 1

Last lockout was added: April 28, 2018, 6:39
Reason: Multiple suspicious activities were detected..
P.S. i am getting afraid that my Site is being visited by suspicious Activities.. Will you AdVise me what to do please??/

Last edited:

axiom786

Hello..i am sorry, i tried a personal purchase, please have a look at the attached file which also includes a personal purchased from me.
I can understand that i cannot purchase as i am the seller. I will try someone to purchase it on my behalf.
I could Not find the e-mails of the customers and shipping details as follows;
Shipping Details: e-mails One Click .....PayPal (Express)..... Status: Abandoned....if you think its just Normal, but if you find something wrong with the payment gateway, or Checkout fields or othe Order Technical issues, please do make it Right...thanking you

Attachments

• 20180502_183249.jpg
    20180502_183249.jpg
    7.8 MB · Views: 13

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello..i am sorry, i tried a personal purchase, please have a look at the attached file which also includes a personal purchased from me.
I can understand that i cannot purchase as i am the seller. I will try someone to purchase it on my behalf.
I could Not find the e-mails of the customers and shipping details as follows;
Shipping Details: e-mails One Click .....PayPal (Express)..... Status: Abandoned....if you think its just Normal, but if you find something wrong with the payment gateway, or Checkout fields or othe Order Technical issues, please do make it Right...thanking you
Hello, yes - you can't pay with the same PayPal account as you attached to the site. Ask somebody with PayPal account make a test payment.

axiom786

Hello, yes - you can't pay with the same PayPal account as you attached to the site. Ask somebody with PayPal account make a test payment.
Yep! thank you.. Hope you have given a little attention to the attachments i sent above, showing all my orders Status: Abandoned.... I wonder why All of my Orders go to Abandoned Cart and Not showing the e-mails and details, of the abandoned cart customers...

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Yep! thank you.. Hope you have given a little attention to the attachments i sent above, showing all my orders Status: Abandoned....
Yes, I've seen this , but it doesn't mean that something is wrong with you payment gateway, you need to check it by making a test payment by yourself to understand the issue.