AliDropship Plugin ver. 1.2.1 UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

- 'Resend' option is added in Orders (if you want to Resend 'Purchase email notification' or 'Order shipped' notification click an icon with envelope in Activities list of your order):

orders-%E2%80%B9-demo-%E2%80%94-wordpress-google-chrome-2018-04-17-15-42-34-png.3869

- 'Discount settings' are improved (if you want to switch off all your discounts on the site, go to Pricing -> put 0 in Discount settings in your pricing formulas and click 'Save' -> Update prices:

pricing-%E2%80%B9-demo-%E2%80%94-wordpress-google-chrome-2018-04-17-15-45-53-png.3870

- Indonesian currency symbol was changed from IDR to Rp

- Time bug is fixed at Orders section (wrong time was shown before).

orders-%E2%80%B9-demo-%E2%80%94-wordpress-google-chrome-2018-04-17-15-54-04-png.3871

- Kosovo region is added in AliDropship plugin and Alidropship Google Chrome extension

- Eyedropper tool is added in Image Editor

Edit Item ‹ Best Brooch — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-04-24 15.10.11.png

- Images names are replaced with product title if you save them on server

Attachments

• alids_first_ion PHP 5.6+ v1.2.1.zip
    10.6 MB · Views: 26
  • alids_first_ion PHP 7.1 v1.2.1.zip
    9.3 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:

axiom786

Main features:

- 'Resend' option is added in Orders (if you want to Resend 'Purchase email notification' or 'Order shipped' notification click an icon with envelope in Activities list of your order):

orders-%E2%80%B9-demo-%E2%80%94-wordpress-google-chrome-2018-04-17-15-42-34-png.3869

- 'Discount settings' are improved (if you want to switch off all your discounts on the site, go to Pricing -> put 0 in Discount settings in your pricing formulas and click 'Save' -> Update prices:

pricing-%E2%80%B9-demo-%E2%80%94-wordpress-google-chrome-2018-04-17-15-45-53-png.3870

orders-%E2%80%B9-demo-%E2%80%94-wordpress-google-chrome-2018-04-17-15-54-04-png.3871

- Kosovo region is added in AliDropship plugin and Alidropship Google Chrome extension

View attachment 3972
GREAT!

Manisha

please share a step wise thing, how to do it.

Do i have to download what you have attached above? My store is running and people are visiting right now.

I mainly need currency automatic exchange

kpatel

Hi,
I have upgraded today to 1.2.0, but mail icon is not available for RESEND email for order and shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:

kpatel

I see shipping information sent in log under order. However, when I resent the email by clicking on Email icon. Email sent out was for order and not for shipping information.
1524722574569.png

Order email rxed:
1524722707991.png

Hope this would help, to address resend email not going for shipping information under 1.2.1.

Cheers

axiom786

I Have Updated my Alidropship Plugin to Version 1.2.1, could NOT see any Changes as to RESEND ENVELOPE ICON, in my ORDER Activity ,neither, the Eye Drop Icon ..in Image Editor... May be it will take sometime or i may have done something wrong... Will you Reply me please....thanking you

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I Have Updated my Alidropship Plugin to Version 1.2.1, could NOT see any Changes as to RESEND ENVELOPE ICON, in my ORDER Activity ,neither, the Eye Drop Icon ..in Image Editor... May be it will take sometime or i may have done something wrong... Will you Reply me please....thanking you
Please check if you have any cache plugins installed and clear cache.

Direct Webstore

How to check if i have any cache plugins???

If you have one ... you would have installed it yourself. Like "WP Super Cache". If you did not install any ... then you don't have any. Try clearing/deleting/emptying your Chrome browser cache too. If you don't know how ... Google it.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I see shipping information sent in log under order. However, when I resent the email by clicking on Email icon. Email sent out was for order and not for shipping information.
View attachment 3986

Order email rxed:
View attachment 3987

Hope this would help, to address resend email not going for shipping information under 1.2.1.

Cheers
The issue has already been resolved. The fix will be available with the next plugin update.

Mar

Main features:

View attachment 3972

- Images names are replaced with product title if you save them on server
I have installed the ver. 1.2.1 again, I still can't see the Resend e-mail and Eye Dropper tool, even after I cleared cache.

Ofer

Hi Victoria, in my opinion the next update should contain an option which let us change the theme's homepage setting (Da Vinci) letting us set the placement of the 3 sections ("Top selling products", "Best deals", "New arrivals") and their headers the way we want.
I do know how to code it myself but with each theme update I have to do it again which is a bit annoying.

Thanks!