Alidropship plugin testing

Skropi

Heya guys. I am making a wordpress dropshipping eshop in Greece, and I am wondering if there is a trial or test version of the plugin, a test license or something to check how everything works.
Oh, another question. Can we have the info of the original seller in the imported items? It would be nice if we could.

Skropi

Forgot to ask. Can I have my eshop in any language I like? My audience is Greek, so I hope I have the ability to use any language I like.
I don't mind having to work on the site in English, just the output matters.

Christina

Administrator
Heya guys. I am making a wordpress dropshipping eshop in Greece, and I am wondering if there is a trial or test version of the plugin, a test license or something to check how everything works.
Oh, another question. Can we have the info of the original seller in the imported items? It would be nice if we could.

Hello, Skropi!

We have no trial or test version of the plugin, but you can try our Demo Sites here https://demo.alidropship.com/.
As for the info of the original seller, you can see it in Product options -> Supplier.
Edit Item ‹ My cool website — WordPress 2018-09-11 14-36-57.png

Skropi

So, is language support like everything else wordpress related? I just use the language I like? Is it possible to use a translator plugin for other things, like translating item description?

Christina

Administrator
Forgot to ask. Can I have my eshop in any language I like? My audience is Greek, so I hope I have the ability to use any language I like.
I don't mind having to work on the site in English, just the output matters.

If you use AliDropship Original plugin you can't have your site in multiple languages. We recommend to use Glotpress for translations of the plugin. Just let me know your email and language to which you want to translate and we will create an account for you.

Skropi

Wait, so I can't compose posts in any language I like? Or have items such as "price" or "shipping cost" translated by me?
My email is classicaluniverse@gmail.com btw.
If I don't have those options with the original plugin, do I have them with the woocomerce integrated one? I mean, that is really important.

Skropi

Just to make myself clear. I don't mind in what language is the software written. I only ask about the language the final web page will be displayed in public :)

Christina

Administrator
Wait, so I can't compose posts in any language I like? Or have items such as "price" or "shipping cost" translated by me?
My email is classicaluniverse@gmail.com btw.
If I don't have those options with the original plugin, do I have them with the woocomerce integrated one? I mean, that is really important.

Using GlotPress, you have to translate the plugin and the theme yourself, if nobody did that in your language before you.
For AliDropship Woo plugin there are a lot of third-party plugins for translations (for example, Translate Press Multilingual).

Skropi

Oh ok then it is no problem if I get to do my custom translation :)
You can hook me up for a pressglot account then and I will get the plugin shortly.
Thank you for your support!

RobynM

Hello @Skropi,
I use a plugin called Elementor, the free version. I has a feature (the only one I use so far) that can put your site into "Maintenance Mode" while you are developing and testing your store.
No one else can see your store. It shows "Coming Soon" I think :) Totally customisable too.
Have a look at mine .... www.babytopix.com
I use it to test purchasing products to follow through the process to make sure everything is working the way it should.
When you're ready to Go Live, just take your store out of Maintenance Mode.
Hope this helps.
Cheers
Robyn

Last edited: