Alidropship plugin or Alidropship Woo plug-in?

clotaire79

Hi
I am new with Alidropship and managing to set my own and first droshipping store. Would like to know which on is better Alidropship plugin or Alidropship Woo plug-in?
Does Alidropship plugin manage all shop as Woocommerce?
If yes, what is the difference?

Thanks

Direct Webstore

On the other hand ... the order processing and tracking features which is going to be an ongoing daily thing are MUCH more streamlined in the Original Plugin.

Direct Webstore

... and keep in mind ... if you change your mind later ... you have to start from scratch. You can't export from Original to Woo or visa versa.

clotaire79

... and keep in mind ... if you change your mind later ... you have to start from scratch. You can't export from Original to Woo or visa versa.
Thanks for your answer.
So do you recommend me to use the original plugin? or the Woo version?
For me if the original have all the features to manage my drop-shipping web, then may be is better to go for it. Don't you think so?

Direct Webstore

So do you recommend me to use the original plugin? or the Woo version?

Which one to use is purely a personal choice. It's like asking me if you should wear a a blue or red sweater. LOL. Both have Pros and Cons. But if you want to know my personal choice ... it's the Original.

Why?

Pros: Mostly because the the functions you use the most on a daily basis, i.e the order processing and tracking number management are MUCH more streamlined and easier to use in the Original. Also, the Original is first in line for development improvements and extra plugins.

Cons: There are only 3 themes to choose from and slightly less 3rd party plugins you can use with it.

I've compensated for this by using a heavily modified child Davinci Theme which not only makes it look more unique and different, but also allows me to add extra functionality like Skype buttons in place of the phone number, Google translate dropdown in the header, Youtube video feed in the sidebar, Facebook Like box in the sidebar, etc. I'm not a "coder" ... just an experienced "reader/researcher" (Thanks Google!) and "copy/paster" lol.

Even without using a child theme, I would still prefer the Original plugin simply for it's ease of use. I have tried both the original and the Woo plugin and at first jumped back and forth between the two until finally deciding that the Original was for me. I can't say if it's for you. Just try both before importing hundreds of products. :)