alidropship plugin license for only one site?

a_abbasi

Hi,
i am new in this business. I have studied about dropship last week and i have purchased alidropship plugin, alidropship hosting and domain name from godaddy this week.
I read that i can host upto 5 websites therefore i was thinking to make 3/4 sites in start but i read somewhere that for second website i need to transfer alidropship plugin by asking a new license key. Please explain and clear my doubts.
Moreover i found that SSL certificate is only for 3 months in alidropship hosting of one year, will it be renewed by Alidropship? or i have to purchase it again.

Thanks

Christina

Administrator
Hi,
i am new in this business. I have studied about dropship last week and i have purchased alidropship plugin, alidropship hosting and domain name from godaddy this week.
I read that i can host upto 5 websites therefore i was thinking to make 3/4 sites in start but i read somewhere that for second website i need to transfer alidropship plugin by asking a new license key. Please explain and clear my doubts.
Moreover i found that SSL certificate is only for 3 months in alidropship hosting of one year, will it be renewed by Alidropship? or i have to purchase it again.

Thanks

Hello, a_abbasi!

You can use AliDropship Hosting solution for 5 or more websites according to your plan.

AliDropship plugin license is used for one domain only.

SSL certificate is automatically renewed by Alidropship every 3 months, therefore you don't have to purchase it again.

a_abbasi

Thanks Christina for your reply.
I want to make 4/5 sites, means i have to purchase 4/5 alidropship plugins. That will cost me a lot and i wouldnt be able to purchase that much.
Please tell me solution for this issue.
One more thing, I and my brother both are working for our site, he is a fresh software engineer. He made 2/3 site general website for some of his customers.
He used Themify theme Shoppe for our current website then i requested him to change to Alidropship woo theme Shopper but i found that we can use that theme too because we have to make everything ourselves.
What is your recommendation about theme considering our backgrounds i.e. we both are quick learners and can go in depth too.
Thanks

Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
I want to make 4/5 sites, means i have to purchase 4/5 alidropship plugins. That will cost me a lot and i wouldnt be able to purchase that much.
Please tell me solution for this issue.

You can purchase as much plugins as you can afford. It's not necessary to purchase 5.

One more thing, I and my brother both are working for our site, he is a fresh software engineer. He made 2/3 site general website for some of his customers.
He used Themify theme Shoppe for our current website then i requested him to change to Alidropship woo theme Shopper but i found that we can use that theme too because we have to make everything ourselves.
What is your recommendation about theme considering about backgrounds as we both are quick learners and can go in depth too.
Thanks

As for the theme, it depends on your wishes. We advice to use the recommended themes for AliDropship Woo plugin from this list to avoid incompatibility with it. However, some our forum members use other themes in their sites. Visit this thread.