What's your favourite woocommerce theme?

kingpin

Hello mates
I'm just curious to know what are the themes fellow members are using for their woocommerce stores

My favourite is flatsome.

Would love to know yours too

:)

kingpin

Hello,

I would like to use Porto to build a shop with Alidropship but it seem there is some issues with it.
what are they?

Best Regards
i tried Porto few months ago and i couldn't find any compatibility issue with Alidropship woo plugin but from my personal marketing point of view i didn't like it. the product page looks little cluttered on mobile devices so i stopped using it.

Now, almost 95% of my Dropshipping stores are built using Flatsome theme.

Hello @kingpin,

I made some test with the available demo of Porto and Flatsome, and you're right the product page of Flatsome are more clean than Porto.:)

If i'm not mistaken, it's possible to edit the product page in Flatsome but not in Porto ?

Best Regard

kingpin

Hello @kingpin,

I made some test with the available demo of Porto and Flatsome, and you're right the product page of Flatsome are more clean than Porto.:)

If i'm not mistaken, it's possible to edit the product page in Flatsome but not in Porto ?

Best Regard
Don't know about Porto but you can edit product page layout easily with flatsome theme.

I'm going to try divi Theme with alidrop woo, hope this two can work together, I'm familiar with divi , that's the reason. anyone have experience with divi and alidropwoo?

I am using themify Shoppe and I nothing tried any other theme yet
from how long you are using it? Hows going it ? Did u face any issues?
My brother used this one but later on i changed to Shopper Alidropship recommended theme, but i found that Themefy Shoppe was more easy to add different things i.e. we can customize more easily.