AliDropship Plugin is not working? Can't edit new items on aliexpress?

justas

AliDropship Plugin is not working? Can't edit new items on aliexpress?

So as title states at first extension were working but really funky now edit button does not respond at all in aliexpress so I can't import any new products with edit option.

Update(edit works now) but editing description of the product is still messed up if you press to show description text it shows you aliexpress page inside, and remove images from descriptions is not working too it removes images but you can't make them to show up there again :/

Capture.PNGCapture.PNG

Plus after managing to import item you get these codes in your product descriptionCapture.PNG

Last edited:

DGongji

I have the same issue. When I try to import any products directly using the AlidropshipWoo Google Chrome Extension, the product description displays a grey screen without any images or text.
Wordpress version: Latest
Php version: 7.2
Alidropship woo version: Latest
Any solutions?

justas

Same for me, well there are few options ether u use import and then later edit in the site or open 2 same product windows and get the info you need from others and paste to edit page. At least this is what I do for now.

Earl

The issue I am having is when trying to edit a product the product options never display. Just show a turn wheel.

gth835x

Hello,

The issue has been fixed long time ago.

Hi Irene, plugin has worked great since I installed. However, today I tried to import by clicking on the edit button in AliExpress and nothing is happening. Before maybe a small delay while the data loads. Today it does not do anything.

Please help.

Irene

Staff member
Hi Irene, plugin has worked great since I installed. However, today I tried to import by clicking on the edit button in AliExpress and nothing is happening. Before maybe a small delay while the data loads. Today it does not do anything.

Please help.
Hello,

Please feel free to send me a pm with your WP access details so I can check what might be the issue.