Alidropship plugin for woocommerce stopped working after last update

bobmundo123

Hello! Alishipping is not working anymore because of Aliexpress' changes. It will take time to find a solution. Now we are working on Aliexpress API integration but it will take time too because it depends not only on us but on Aliexpress too.
So how are you continuing to sell a product that doesn't work.. Are there alternative plugins that work currently for alidropship woocom integration... different browsers.. or is this accross the board not working.. This is heavily impacting business.. especially now that we are prepping for blackfriday sales.. and the holidays.. literally the worst moment to ever have this issue..

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
So how are you continuing to sell a product that doesn't work.. Are there alternative plugins that work currently for alidropship woocom integration... different browsers.. or is this accross the board not working.. This is heavily impacting business.. especially now that we are prepping for blackfriday sales.. and the holidays.. literally the worst moment to ever have this issue..
Hello!

Unfortunately, AliShipping add-on is currently not working (and it is also currently not being sold since we've located this issue) as my colleague mentioned above. We are working to find a solution, but we do not have one, to our deep regret.

Once we have a solution, we will issue an update of AliShipping add-on, which will be available here.

kdb

Hello!

Unfortunately, AliShipping add-on is currently not working (and it is also currently not being sold since we've located this issue) as my colleague mentioned above. We are working to find a solution, but we do not have one, to our deep regret.

Once we have a solution, we will issue an update of AliShipping add-on, which will be available here.
@Dimitriy Strekalov @Yaros @Sergei Alidropship @bobmundo123

Well, for the time being, I have disabled the shipping plugin, enabled the default shipping feature with free shipping, and also increased the prices by approximately 20%-40%.

I hope my suggestion will help others.

best regards,

kdb

bobmundo123

@Dimitriy Strekalov @Yaros @Sergei Alidropship @bobmundo123

Well, for the time being, I have disabled the shipping plugin, enabled the default shipping feature with free shipping, and also increased the prices by approximately 20%-40%.

I hope my suggestion will help others.

best regards,

kdb

I think my biggest issue at the moment is importing products...

Anyone have any alternatives for product imports... looking for other software if available...outside of alidropship...
this is really killing business

Reactions: kdb

Eva C

We have problems with auto ordering - we have added product in cart and thats it...then it is stucked... With importing we have to do it withouth editation - we have to do editation after importing in WordPress... at least something.. We have to fill order number manually, but I have to say that auto filling of tracking number is working... at least it looks like..

bobmundo123

We have problems with auto ordering - we have added product in cart and thats it...then it is stucked... With importing we have to do it withouth editation - we have to do editation after importing in WordPress... at least something.. We have to fill order number manually, but I have to say that auto filling of tracking number is working... at least it looks like..
this is true

but importing products needs editation.. variables are often wrong and can redoin variations breaks pricing structure in imports

Eva C

this is true

but importing products needs editation.. variables are often wrong and can redoin variations breaks pricing structure in imports
you are right, we can not also reset product, problem is with editing images in format webp, etc... it is horrible last days before Christmas season..

bobmundo123

Hello!

It also seems like you are still selling your non working plugin....

Eva C

Hello, we have problem with last version of AliDropship Woo (everything updated - Chrome extension and plugin) when we want to do automatic order and we are in a cart on AliExpress we have Czech crowns as currency there, but the plugin keeps changing them to dollars. Then we have big problems with accountants and exchange rate differences. Can't you do something about it?

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, we have problem with last version of AliDropship Woo (everything updated - Chrome extension and plugin) when we want to do automatic order and we are in a cart on AliExpress we have Czech crowns as currency there, but the plugin keeps changing them to dollars. Then we have big problems with accountants and exchange rate differences. Can't you do something about it?
Hello! In the end of this week or in the beginning of the next week will be a solution for Alidropship Woo plugin