Alidropship Plugin Failed to Install

hello there! this is an afterpurchase inquiry. Bought both plugin and hosting from Alidropship. i was trying to install the ioncube loader and themes and it failed. my question is, is it already activated?? do i need to activate the license key?? anybody who can help me from the support theme since i have been sending them messages 10 hrs ago thru skype. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• install.plugin.JPG
    install.plugin.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 6
  • theme.JPG
    theme.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 5

Mar

hello there! this is an afterpurchase inquiry. Bought both plugin and hosting from Alidropship. i was trying to install the ioncube loader and themes and it failed. my question is, is it already activated?? do i need to activate the license key?? anybody who can help me from the support theme since i have been sending them messages 10 hrs ago thru skype. Thanks in advance.
According to the screenshots, theme and Alidropship plugin are activated. Click on Alidropship>License, see if license key is entered, if not, enter it and activate. Hover in the name of your site in the top most of your dash board and click Visit Site and see if the site open in live view.

According to the screenshots, theme and Alidropship plugin are activated. Click on Alidropship>License, see if license key is entered, if not, enter it and activate. Hover in the name of your site in the top most of your dash board and click Visit Site and see if the site open in live view.
Thanks, Mar> That is what i am doing right now.