Alidropship plugin dashboard issue

Paola75

Hello, today I tried to upgrade the Alidropship plugin to the latest version but after installing the new version I noticed that the order and dashboard section displayed an empty page, I solved the issue of order page view, taking the file order .php from the backup and uploading it to the plugin order folder via ftp, but I can not fix it to see the dashboard section, and the plugin is still not up to date with the latest version at this time, I can not figure out what the problem might be.
I hope you can help me.

Attachments

• CatturaDashboardEmptypage.JPG
    CatturaDashboardEmptypage.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 12

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, today I tried to upgrade the Alidropship plugin to the latest version but after installing the new version I noticed that the order and dashboard section displayed an empty page, I solved the issue of order page view, taking the file order .php from the backup and uploading it to the plugin order folder via ftp, but I can not fix it to see the dashboard section, and the plugin is still not up to date with the latest version at this time, I can not figure out what the problem might be.
I hope you can help me.
Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials to check it out.

Paola75

Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials to check it out.
Hi Victoria, I have another problem of configuration in my Alidropship plugin, now I can not see anything in the sections Marketing - "Abandoned Cart" and in Settings - "General" and Settings - "Notifications"
Please can you watch it? I PM to you my domain name and my WP login credentials