Alidropship plugin connection issue

anu

hello everyone,
I'm new to alidropship plug in. this morning when I logged into WordPress and click on alidropship plugin it took me to alidropship dashboard page but when I click on import product, nothing happened. the page just stayed on the license page. alidropship page is not able to show license page no other button is working. is alidropship plug in is down right now. for quick help where can I find to chat with alidropship.

anu

I tried both methods, deleted cache and browser, removed or delete alidropship plugin and reinstalled it, when I reinstalled alidropship plug in then I see that I don't have to put my license number again, it was already installed for me. I still can't view any other button, like import, marketing, setting or dashboard. maybe it was never removed. I don't know how to fix it.

fansofmk

I tried both methods, deleted cache and browser, removed or delete alidropship plugin and reinstalled it, when I reinstalled alidropship plug in then I see that I don't have to put my license number again, it was already installed for me. I still can't view any other button, like import, marketing, setting or dashboard. maybe it was never removed. I don't know how to fix it.

Have you try other browser ?
Me too in chrome i cant activate my plugin but in firefox that work great
i dont know why !!

Direct Webstore

Have you activated that plugin/license on another domain before? i.e ... did you move the plugin to a new site or change the domain name?

anu

When I downloaded plugin it was working perfectly for a week and I was trying to set my site before I start the imported product. it took me a couple of days to decide what I want. when I came back to the site all the sudden I was not able to see anything in the plugin other than my license number. since no one was responding me back from the support department so I decided to remove the whole plugin in the WordPress and went back to file where I saved all my license and plugin .zip files, I removed all of them to reinstall it. I am able to install alidropship plugin but not license .zip file. I do have license number but I can't file the zip file. now when I upload the alidropship plug in with WordPress it gives me this message.
Dashboard
Error! Zend Guard Loader Not found. Learn more.

how do I reinstall license zip file

Direct Webstore

license .zip file

I have no idea what that is. There is the "plugin zip file" (alids.zip) and there is your license number, printed in the email you received when you bought the license.

Error! Zend Guard Loader Not found.
Check with your web host if they have Zen Guard installed ... or Ion. (If Ion ... download the Ion Alidropship plugin)

But it's really hard to say without knowing your setup. Contact support again.

anu

I contact back with alidropship support department and they fix the problem. I don't know how. no one talked to me, just fixed it