AliDropship Plugin and FB pixels

Rick

Do AliDropship Plugin for WP have Facebook pixels installations ? Or do I need to make FB pixels separately to all important sequences of customers visiting my website?

The Dropper

No, you just put your Pixel ID under the general menu in customization, and the plugin will automatically install it on your store pages, and your checkout and thank you page. You can download the chrome extension : FB Pixel helper , to check if the pixel is installed on your website pages after you submit it.

Rick

No, you just put your Pixel ID under the general menu in customization, and the plugin will automatically install it on your store pages, and your checkout and thank you page. You can download the chrome extension : FB Pixel helper , to check if the pixel is installed on your website pages after you submit it.

Perfect thank you so much :)

alteregogi

Another thing that i need is Facebook Product Feed exporter, is there any roadmap for this one ? it's really helpfull for retargeting ads and abandoned cart marketing, and fire our ads with discount code or anything else.

vanhallman

So Victoria,
Is it safe for me to assume then that the answer is NO we cannot enter our Facebook Pixel in the WOO version because that entry does not exist? See attached screenshot. Their is no "Customization" panel on the left hand side of the admin panel.

Thanks,
Van

Attachments

• woo screenshot.pdf
    72.3 KB · Views: 8

Kawsar Ahmed

Another thing that i need is Facebook Product Feed exporter, is there any roadmap for this one ? it's really helpfull for retargeting ads and abandoned cart marketing, and fire our ads with discount code or anything else.
I can provide you facebook product feed generator.

jameshouston135

Do AliDropship Plugin for WP have Facebook pixels installations ? Or do I need to make FB pixels separately to all important sequences of customers visiting my website?
Ranksol is the best one which is i usually use for facebook pixel implementation and if you are facing issue then install a facebook plugin helper which will good enough for implementation of pixels. Here is the guide that i found regarding facebook pixel helper @ https://www.withintheflow.com/facebook-pixel-helper/

Last edited: