E

Ekaterina Sayapina

DaVinci (current version 1.4.4)
Michelangelo (current version 1.3.4)
Rembrandt (current version 4.0.7)
- Shopping cart page fixed
- Minor improvements

El Greco (current version 1.4.3)
- 'Show quantity remaining in stock' option added to Customization → Single product page
- LazyLoad feature improved on Single product page
- Minor improvements

Dali (current version 1.5.8)
Rubens (current version 1.1.1)
- Single product page layout bug fixed (on tablet): side shopping cart won't break page layout anymore when 'Use slider for product image gallery' is enabled
- Minor improvements

Andy Warhol (current version 1.4.9)
DaVinci 2.0 (current version 1.5.7)
Picasso (current version 1.1.2)
Raphael (current version 1.7.6)
Van Gogh (current version 1.0.9)
- Minor improvements

Gabo

Dear @Ekaterina Sayapina hello, I have updated my Andy Theme and my shopping cart is not working. I choose the product and Add it to the cart but when I press the View Cart Button the cart appears empty and the same if I press the Checkout button. I am attaching some photos to see it for yourself. Please let me know what I can do to fix this or if this is an update bug.

Attachments

• checkout 1.JPG
    checkout 1.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 22
  • checkout 2.JPG
    checkout 2.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 22
  • checkout 3.JPG
    checkout 3.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 18

chris37

Dear @Ekaterina Sayapina hello, I have updated my Andy Theme and my shopping cart is not working. I choose the product and Add it to the cart but when I press the View Cart Button the cart appears empty and the same if I press the Checkout button. I am attaching some photos to see it for yourself. Please let me know what I can do to fix this or if this is an update bug.
I check the demo theme https://warhol.alidropship.com/?_gl=1*gk761k*_ga*MjA0NDMyMDE4OS4xNTg5MTQ3Mjk4*_ga_N61JMV0DFW*MTYxMDgxNzA3MTQ5NS4zbWZxbHVtLjEuMC4xNjEwODE3MDcxLjA

Is working just fine, is not an update bug.

Check what did you add or change in your website before the proplem start.

Most likely is a conflict with other plugins. (Sometime if a different plugin updated can have issue with other plugin even if before were working normal)

Gabo

Hi @chris37 and thank you for your reply. I have deactivated all my plugins one by one and tested the page but nothing worked. The only plugins that I haven't deactivated are Alidropship and Bluehost, which obviously cannot be deactivated. I have also removed all changes I ve made recently that might cause the issue but also nothing....
I have also removed paypal express checkout but did't solve the problem.
Is there any plugin or software that can be used to detect the issue? I appreciate your advice and help with this important issue.

chris37

Hi @chris37 and thank you for your reply. I have deactivated all my plugins one by one and tested the page but nothing worked. The only plugins that I haven't deactivated are Alidropship and Bluehost, which obviously cannot be deactivated. I have also removed all changes I ve made recently that might cause the issue but also nothing....
Is there any plugin or software that can be used to detect the issue? I appreciate your advice and help with this important issue.
Deactivate a bluehost... you can easy reactivate again later ... I don't know what can be wrong without to see your setting, because obviously the issue only appear to you, sent an email to support@alidropship.com with
Your login credentials and your website url,with a short message explaining to them your issue.

erdem

I have the same problem. After the lastest update, add to cart button is not working. I can not add any item to cart and shopping cart always empty. I already lost many customers. I tried to use all way to fix this problem but unfortunately. My theme is Davinci. Please help me. I sent many emails to you but not yet any replies.

Mclaren722

Hi, I also have the same issue after the last update !!

have disabled all my plugins one by one and tested , but nothing worked. and have also tried to use other theme but still same problem44ACAA76-6286-495D-A723-ACA3C19FBDEF.png

Attachments

• 51416D19-80AA-4E1D-947D-505F2DBF3024.png
    51416D19-80AA-4E1D-947D-505F2DBF3024.png
    699.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Gabo

@chris37 it now seems that others are having the same issue with the empty cart. I will sent an email to support as I don't want to deactivate my server integration plugin, might cause more issues. Another issue that I ve noticed occasionally is when uploading reviews for some products these revies do not appear on my site even though they appear fine in the edit product page. Don't know if this relevant ...

chris37

@chris37 it now seems that others are having the same issue with the empty cart. I will sent an email to support as I don't want to deactivate my server integration plugin, might cause more issues. Another issue that I ve noticed occasionally is when uploading reviews for some products these revies do not appear on my site even though they appear fine in the edit product page. Don't know if this relevant ...
Yes is look that the demo site is not updated to leatest version.
Sent to support.

chris37

Is not theme issue ..Is to alidropship original plugin proplem

Georgy

Hello! Thank you for reaching out. If you are using AliDropship Original Plugin - please, check your shipping settings and enable your default shipping:
1610905311281.png

Best regards, George

Mclaren722

Hello! Thank you for reaching out. If you are using AliDropship Original Plugin - please, check your shipping settings and enable your default shipping:
View attachment 14050

Best regards, George
View attachment 14050

Best regards, George
thank you for the answer. the problem is solved after i tried this, thank you very much

Chaimp

View attachment 14050

Best regards, George
Unfortunately for me this problem still exists. I sent an email for support, hope there will be a solution soon.

Edit: Downgrade to older version fix it.. at least temporarily until I will get a working patch or a new plugin update.

Last edited:

Georgy

Unfortunately for me this problem still exists. I sent an email for support, hope there will be a solution soon.

Edit: Downgrade to older version fix it.. at least temporarily until I will get a working patch or a new plugin update.
Hello! Thank you for reaching out. Support will fix your issue. Best regards, George