Alidropship Or Social Rabbit culprit for Wp CLI backup failures

Hello:

I am using the below two plugins together on my website:
Alidropship Woo Plugin Version 0.8.3.1
SocialRabbit Version 2.1.3

When both the plugins are active then the backup fails giving error "Site throws fatal errors and is not compatible with WP-CLI commands.".

In Php error logs i can see the below Fatal errors repeatedly:
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method SR\Exceptions\Exception::trace() in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-rabbit/vendor/Utils/Ajax.php:0
Stack trace:
#0 /public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): SR\Utils\Ajax::init('')
#1 /public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
#2 //public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#3/public_html/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php(91): do_action('wp_ajax_rabbit')
#4 {main}
thrown in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-rabbit/vendor/Utils/Ajax.php on line 0

What is the solution for the same as when both plugins are active the backup does not work.

Regards

Just re-activated the plugin and authorised the chrome extension. Got my first PHP error:

"PHP Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/includes/adsw/Api/Auth/OAuth1.php on line 0"

But the culprit for backup failure is alidropship. With social rabbit active I can make the backup but with alidropship active I cannot.

Sent an email with WP Admin details to Alidropship support team. Been over 24 hours and sent a reminder as well 8 hours back. Did not hear anything yet.

@Yaros As i understand from your support one of your tech team member has been trying to resolve the issue. Although I am not sure why this problem came in first place with the new version. With earlier versions it was working fine. Now it has been almost a week and i am waiting for a solution. please help.